To keep moral up..

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by WallyDriver06, May 12, 2018.

1. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    The one I had to drive as a spare was horrendous. Felt like a newb backing, throttle in reverse was nothing, nothing, then lurch and full bore. Truck tried skipping gears in turn bogged down and came out of gear, almost stalled and gave trouble code, had to shut off truck and let trans reset.

My biggest concern is in winter the truck not holding gear, always going into E-coast BS to save fuel. Nothing like having to come down the side of a mountain in snow and fighting truck coming out of gear cuz some number cruncher figured he could save 1/100 a gallon of fuel by doing this

Chewey2, MACK E-6 and 06driver Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 06driver

06driver Road Train Member

May 28, 2017
    Haven't driven one but Rob said the DT-12 is completely different than those Eatons we were running in the 0-3 trucks. And he said in manual it does not do the coast thing.

But like I said haven't driven one. Just glad they are not keeping those low front noses. That plastic isn't going to last a week around here 4 inches off the ground.

Coover Thanks this.
  4. WallyDriver06

WallyDriver06 Light Load Member

May 3, 2018
    Be more careful next time. Exercise more and injuries won’t happen so easy. I have my own truck, so it’s easy to carry all of my workout gear to stay in shape and as an old school wm driver I’m always very cautious of what I do at work and not at work to avoid injuries.

Chewey2 and foggy Thank this.
  5. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Curious that you haven’t my question, and I’d say you have no intention to do so.

So which one are you? Wallywife?

Or Extreme4x4?

Anyway, multiple accounts are not permitted. Goodbye.

6. truckdriver31

truckdriver31 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2013
    soreback

7. 06driver

06driver Road Train Member

May 28, 2017
    No that is wallydriver06.

A bunch of these folks are on the twatface pages from what Kendall tells me spouting the same BS.

truckdriver31 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.