Total Domination Inc

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by briantmiller137, Jan 15, 2018.

1. briantmiller137

briantmiller137 Light Load Member

May 5, 2010
    Salem,OH
    Yes. That is the company's real name. DOT# 2995681.

I do temp and casual runs now. Took a job with them for a couple weeks. Their equipment is junk, and they lie about it. The owner is not very good at keeping his lies straight. Was on my way to Chicago, and the second truck broke down 70 miles out from the yard. Had to be towed. Owner claimed the previous driver reported no problems at all. There were some obvious problems, unless you were a blind truck driver.

In the first truck I actually found a DUI test kit in the sleeper, and I told them about it immediately. Told me to put it in the trash. That idiot must hire some real winners.

They are withholding my final pay. So that is going to be a fight. Which I will gladly give them.

Do a Google search on them.

Sirscrapntruckalot and sevenmph Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Puppage

Puppage Road Train Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Connecticut
    Sorry to hear that. I hope you get your money.

Texas_hwy_287 Thanks this.
  4. Kyle G.

Kyle G. Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2016
    Eastern Iowa
    It may be a shady company, but i love their name.

5. Coolbreeze100

Coolbreeze100 Medium Load Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Macon, GA
    Who would have thought a company, out of Chicago, with that name would have a shady operation?

6. Star4900

Star4900 Medium Load Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Northern Ontario
    The name alone would have told me to run, not walk away.

brank Thanks this.
  7. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    They didn’t live up to their name. :)

Bakerman and Tonythetrucker09 Thank this.
  8. Sublime

Sublime Road Train Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Twin Cities, MN
    Another stupid name leads to another shady company. What a surprise.

Bakerman and DTP Thank this.
  9. Tonythetrucker09

Tonythetrucker09 Bobtail Member

Feb 12, 2019
    I am curious to know how you got paid. I didnt see this until after working for them, vitali was forcing me to run illegal I was stuck out east and he said if I didnt drive or wanted to do a 34 he would report the truck stolen. I had no choice. Could never do a 10 hour always called and said i was late to appointments when I was 6to12 hours early usually. He owes me two weeks worth. Help.

10. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    I think if I had an owner who was demanding that I run illegal and threatening me with calling the cops I'd take some preemptive action.
    I'd park the truck wherever I was and remove all my personal belongings. I'd then call the local law and let them know what I was doing and why I was doing it. Ideally they'd send somebody out and a report would be made.
    I'd also call the owner and tell him exactly what I was doing and why. I'd also tell the owner that I'd made a report.
    Your boss could still file a report...most threaten but never follow through...but you'd have a record on file concerning your actions.
    Under the law, if you're not concealing the truck or it's whereabouts and if you just walk away from it you're not committing theft.
    I hope you get your money.

Lonesome, x1Heavy and Tonythetrucker09 Thank this.
  11. Tonythetrucker09

Tonythetrucker09 Bobtail Member

Feb 12, 2019
    I ended up quitting the week after when I got to Chicago and he wanted to try and get loud with me. So I cleaned the truck out told him to get ####ed and get me an uber to the bus station and came home. I was exhausted and I didnt even think to ask for payment. At least I have all the receipts showing the mileage I drove in the truck and the amount he promised to pay. I just filled out the fmcsa complaint. All in the last 30minutes and since he had by law 10 days to pay me from what I read it said every day there after I can sue for 2times that amount plus court costs. Which I doubt he will pay that.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2019
    Reason for edit: Skirting profanity filter
    x1Heavy Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.