TQL is playing nasty

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by Eska, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Capacity

Capacity Light Load Member

Jul 28, 2019
    Neenah Wisconsin
    Just stating sone facts you got a problem?

Bojpet87 Thanks this.
  2. FoolsErrand

FoolsErrand Heavy Load Member

Sep 15, 2017
    Make a claim against their brokerage bond and/or take them to small claims court

3. 86scotty

86scotty Heavy Load Member

Aug 27, 2017
    Appalachia
    Yeah, I got a problem.....with TQL. They suck. It sounded like you are in favor of that douche.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  4. SteveScott

SteveScott Road Train Member

Nov 10, 2015
    Right now their primary goal is to move as much freight below the spot market rate as possible. Their reps are calling me daily to move loads they couldn't get covered, and they always want me for the day they call. I'm thinking of telling them to cancel my agreement just so the stupid calls stop. Coyote is doing the exact same thing. These big brokerages are a real PITA.

86scotty and TallJoe Thank this.
  5. TallJoe

TallJoe Road Train Member

Apr 12, 2016
    Chicagoland
    Coyote were calling me 6 - 7 am every day asking, if I needed any help. I blocked their numbers too scared that I would tell them something unprofessional to regret later. I will use them again when the right time comes . They can really pay good when they have to. My ever best run $4k on 900 miles from Chicago to South Carolina was from Coyote. Actually, they were my favorites from Fall of 2017 to Spring 2018. Unfortunately, everything that runs too well has to end one way or another.

• Draft saved Draft deleted