TQL THE WORST COMPANY

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by IgS, Mar 6, 2024.

thieves and deceivers when you gonna be pay my money?

1. I don’t know

30.8%
  2. I don’t think

46.2%
  3. This thread makes no sense.

46.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. JimmyTwoTimes

JimmyTwoTimes Medium Load Member

Aug 23, 2019
    I for one would be be in awe and show the proper respect if I witnessed such a feet. Showing up at the hospital with an acute case of kwik trip hotdog poisoning might embarrassing though.

Dale thompson Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 86scotty

86scotty Road Train Member

Aug 27, 2017
    Appalachia
    I don't understand the poll that op started for this thread. Makes no sense at all.

Siinman and JimmyTwoTimes Thank this.
  4. JimmyTwoTimes

Aug 23, 2019
    Agreed. Which is really strange because the post itself was well thought out, grammatically accurate, and his attention to detail, punctuation, and spelling would indicate a man (or woman) of real brilliance.

abyliks, Siinman and PPNLE Thank this.
  5. REO6205

REO6205 Road Train Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    If he really impresses you we can send him to your office. He could be your protege, you could mentor him. I have this mental picture of him sitting at your elbow, watching your every move, and then jumping in on your phone conversations with his version of what's being discussed.
    Can we get that on video please? :rolleyes:

6. PPNLE

PPNLE Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2017
    St. Paul, MN
    I'd watch that.

REO6205, Siinman and JimmyTwoTimes Thank this.
  7. JimmyTwoTimes

Aug 23, 2019
    Haha I love this, let's make it happen. I'm sending him/her back to the TRF in one year's time a changed person!

REO6205 and Siinman Thank this.
  8. JolliRoger

JolliRoger Road Train Member

May 8, 2007
    Mississippi
    Or medicine/pharmaceuticals. That is the future. COVID litigation may come and go, but the basic consultation and pill will be with us always....

Siinman and Freddy57 Thank this.
  9. Freddy57

Freddy57 Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Mount Vernon, MO
    I find it mind boggling, with all of the threads on here about TQL and still people do business with them and get burnt. Then we get yet another thread about TQL ripping somebody off. I did a couple of loads with them and then I found this site and got educated. That was end of TQL for me. Hopefully this guy will get his money out of them but I wouldn't hold my breath.

TheLoadOut Thanks this.
  10. PPNLE

PPNLE Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2017
    St. Paul, MN
    Guys I don't think OP is coming back!

11. ttnae

ttnae Light Load Member

Oct 4, 2013
    You are working too hard.
    1st: If you are a company driver, why in the hell were you dealing with TQL on this level. This is why we do not allow this level of contact with our drivers.
    2nd: If you were a lease driver then there are things that you can do. Look at some of my old posts. I literally have a pending small claim against the giant Samuel & Son and I'm pretty confident that we will win.

Small claims is your friend. Forget about everything in the contract designed to scare you. If the load did not go as planed, in my eyes, the contract is breached. So, send your invoice to the customer or consignee, that will get TQL's attention. Depending on the customer, they may just pay it like LDI did on a $1,200 layover that we charged. YES, they paid us. Then they promised never to use us again. LOOLOLOLOL!!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.