TQL Total Quality Logistics

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by Tatman1980, Nov 15, 2019.

1. TallJoe

TallJoe Road Train Member

Apr 12, 2016
    Chicagoland
    I don't know... I would allow them them to re power and even forfeit the pay but in a situation like that I can't prioritize business. I somehow can't see that the world would end due to a missed delivery Trucks sometimes don't get there at all due to break downs and accidents-what's their contingency then?
    Also, for those waiting for the cargo, say CEO of the receiving warehouse, or any TQL guy, I can't see them to react any different, if their had someone close just died...

p608 Thanks this.
  2. Tatman1980

Tatman1980 Bobtail Member

Nov 12, 2015
    Finally someone in the forum that seems to care more about family like me then some #### load that can wait a couple days. If the loads was so important & time sensitive they should have shipped it earlier. Thanks TallJoe for seeing it from my side

3. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    Dude, everyone is on your side, just things can be handled a bit differently in an emergency situation

86scotty and SteveScott Thank this.
  4. loudtom

loudtom Heavy Load Member

Aug 26, 2016
    Waiting to deliver the load isn't going to make your dad any less dead.

5. Tatman1980

Nov 12, 2015
    No but i could have made it to the hospital to say goodbye one last time. If the company didnt debate over it for over a hour. I missed him by a half hour.

6. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    How the hell was anyone supposed to know that? You could have been held up in traffic for a half hour. #### happens and the world keeps on turning.

Snailexpress and SteveScott Thank this.
  7. Tatman1980

Nov 12, 2015
    Yea true or i could have got lucky. But will never know now cus the company ####ed around. But i made it through pittsburgh pa during rush hour without a hold up. Just gotta know which way to go.

• Draft saved Draft deleted