It defeats the entire premise of reserved parking. If someone pays you for a spot 12 hours in advance, and you then sell it to another, no one would ever pay in advance again.
Tractor Trailer Causes a Mess Rest Area 1-81 MM158 Virginia SB
Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by Grouch, Jan 10, 2018.
Page 10 of 10
-
-
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
-
Well at the Same time I dont always know ill need one. Especially if I know on Friday the truckstop wont be full. But theres times I didnt think I'd need reserve parking. I dont like wasting money for something I may not need.
-
Nobody likes to spend money if they don't have to. Life is one series of gambles. If in doubt in this game you have to err on the side of caution. If $12-15 is going to be a deal breaker for you, then you're probably working way to cheap and probably have lots of other issues and concerns besides parking.
As an exclusive PFJ fueler, they have put the money back on my rewards card when I couldn't make a planned destination due to road closure with a phone call made at 18;00 day of. Don't know if they'll do that for anybody.TravR1 Thanks this. -
-
So you get to sit down at a Denny's before or after you shower. I remember when I was training we delivered our trailer to New Jersey, and we would drive to Petro to wait for our next trailer that had an Iron Stomach. Those were my best memories so far. That Petro was welcoming.. and the blonde at the register was a sight to behold also. I could sit down at the Iron Skillet and eat, then get my shower and sleep until we got our trailer. Petros are nice. Wooden floors and nice selection of things a truck driver might actually need. Plus a restaurant with a salad bar.STexan said: ↑Nobody likes to spend money if they don't have to. Life is one series of gambles. If in doubt in this game you have to err on the side of caution. If $12-15 is going to be a deal breaker for you, then you're probably working way to cheap and probably have lots of other issues and concerns besides parking.
As an exclusive PFJ fueler, they have put the money back on my rewards card when I couldn't make a planned destination due to road closure with a phone call made at 18;00 day of. Don't know if they'll do that for anybody.Click to expand...Trucker61016 Thanks this.
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
Page 10 of 10
Related Categories
-
Idk what this fool was doing...
drvrtech77 posted Sep 30, 2026 at 7:12 AM -
Dazed And Confused
Flat Earth Trucker posted Sep 29, 2026 at 4:37 PM -
Triple Trailer Intoxication
mjd4277 posted Sep 28, 2026 at 8:10 PM -
He Left His Heart (And Rig) In...
silverspur posted Sep 27, 2026 at 7:56 AM -
Classic down the tubes
Toomanybikes posted Sep 24, 2026 -
Just saw this
roundhouse posted Sep 24, 2026 -
SUV veers off I-95, smashes...
Opus posted Sep 24, 2026 -
Trucker on trial for killing 3...
JB7 posted Sep 23, 2026 -
Person Hospitalized After...
mjd4277 posted Sep 23, 2026 -
US 30 Plymouth, Indiana
JonJon78 posted Sep 23, 2026
Loading...
Recent Threads
-
Talk about a fake fall
JonJon78 posted Oct 1, 2026 at 11:37 AM -
Is the price of fuel causing...
Ddh77777 posted Sep 30, 2026 at 10:22 PM -
Schneider overdoing it...just a...
lual posted Sep 30, 2026 at 5:15 PM -
ATS(Anderson Trucking Service)
Michael05 posted Sep 30, 2026 at 2:09 PM -
Court rules automakers can...
Tarh331_Dad posted Sep 30, 2026 at 1:45 PM -
rate con
Fasteddiereich posted Sep 30, 2026 at 10:21 AM -
Idk what this fool was doing...
drvrtech77 posted Sep 30, 2026 at 7:12 AM -
Not exactly “trucking”, but...
Tarh331_Dad posted Sep 29, 2026 at 11:57 PM -
Atlanta, GA area - looking for...
TruckerScorpTig posted Sep 29, 2026 at 11:35 PM -
Dazed And Confused
Flat Earth Trucker posted Sep 29, 2026 at 4:37 PM
Loading...