Tradition Transportation

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by HardwareHyena, May 16, 2020.

1. HardwareHyena

HardwareHyena Light Load Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Depew, NY
    Yeah they was Lucas , not Eddy
    You know like the stadium. Wooo. Wooooh

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Zigzag777

Zigzag777 Medium Load Member

Mar 25, 2013
    Down Yonder
  4. HardwareHyena

Nov 17, 2011
    Depew, NY
    LoL!!! Howdy Darby from trexeltown area
    Welp, it's been 3 months I don't wanna leave yet. What's wrong ?guess only a few make it here.
    KEEPTRUCKIN logs...
    Not much west of Colo right now for loads...
    Parking the extended cab wheel base with a 53...
    Many four wheelers with temp registrations and plates driving with little cares around the immaculate Petercar...##### that's all for now can think of... Go Tradition

5. HardwareHyena

Nov 17, 2011
    Depew, NY
    Update they disallowed split sleeper for solo otr drivers...Idk about the team bids but that might be it for me. May just fold the cards and call it a prosperous covid season ....anyone LP allowing split sleeper and hauling ###? priv msg me. Thank you.

GoneButNotForgotten Thanks this.
  6. GoneButNotForgotten

GoneButNotForgotten Heavy Load Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Roxboro, N.C.
    Big "thanks" to you for popping back in here to continue your story. That is kind of rare for a LP that starts out with a lot of praise to the company.
    So your only problem with them is not allowing the split berth option? Nothing else? If there were other "things", we would appreciate your insight.

HardwareHyena Thanks this.
  7. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    So this LP isn't working why move on to another? I cannot see how not allowing a split sleeper could possibly be the reason for someone throwing in the towel?

Gotta be something else...

Spill the beans hot rod.

8. HardwareHyena

Nov 17, 2011
    Depew, NY
    Pretty simple. Let's say your hauling multi stops, to A ,B, C& D~~~ A and B are off already today, ok cause you move like the Hyena laughing at the snails. Unloaded already, but now load C opens at 630 am next day. It's inside a major city , if you can drive earlier than the sheeple you can be sleeping on their lot when they open and be off your merry way for the final and reload all before noon the next day. Now you can't- wait, you can't drive til so and so time, had to stop for a whole ten hours cuz someone in the office got a piece from someone and that puts your operating start time at 8 am or 9am even now your sitting in morning traffic jams (why no jobs really) but now you are moving snails pace and not even done with stop C. That's a whole day out of 7 you get to toss away out of that 70 hr max work week. Such idiocy the whole ELD. Can't blame the co. No but you can if they are tightening the already snug noose...

9. JonJon78

Jul 1, 2018
    IDK man,

How many payments are left on the truck?

10. HardwareHyena

Nov 17, 2011
    Depew, NY
    Little under 18 mos. I'm option 2 tho, if I stay i get a totally new choice at the end then start payments over again...
    Good remedy to this whole BS is allow some drivers to use split S for the crunch loads...hey I wouldn't say nothing lol

JonJon78 Thanks this.
  11. JonJon78

Jul 1, 2018
    Didn't you just install a bunch of chicken lights on that truck?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.