Trailiner Springfield Mo

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by vap72, Dec 10, 2013.

1. vap72

vap72 Bobtail Member

Dec 10, 2013
    Springfield MO
    I will be starting my training with Trailiner soon. Does anyone know anything about this company?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Darracq

Darracq Light Load Member

Nov 10, 2011
    ks
    I worked there years ago, good company, coast to coast runs, take dry freight to west coast and pick produce take back to east. Should get good miles every week and be though springfield.

4. 5speed

5speed Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2012
    I worked for this company about a year and a half. In my opinion its a good place. Good trucks good trailers. Good miles just where I lived bad hometime. Mostly coast to coast is what I did .

5. disgustedtrucker

disgustedtrucker Bobtail Member

Mar 16, 2013
    Walnut Grove MO
    Trailiner is a decent company, I worked for them 3 different times , I didnt leave because of anything they did. The only thing I didnt like was as a solo driver you slip seat, ( different truck every trip) , generally they are a bunch of good ole boys. Just keep your nose clean and hope you get a good 1st seat.

6. vap72

vap72 Bobtail Member

Dec 10, 2013
    Springfield MO
    I finally start training on monday. They had to delay the start date until a second student could be found. Three weeks of training then I will be hauling produce from the west coast to new england on a team.

7. Darracq

Darracq Light Load Member

Nov 10, 2011
    ks
    let us know how it goes.

8. vap72

vap72 Bobtail Member

Dec 10, 2013
    Springfield MO
    I'm in my second week of training. First week was mostly backing manuvers in the yard. Started driving at the end of the first week.
    Second week has been spent driving around Springfield and on the highways. It seems like a decent company and the people there
    are easy going. I test next thursday and should be on the road saturday.

9. LandViking

LandViking Bobtail Member

May 12, 2015
    Stay away from Trailiner if you like driving. This is the company to go to when you are ready to retire or give up driving. They offer free insurance and sign on bonus, but never give you the miles to get it. They own their own insurance, they only allow physicals from Dr. Gil, who we all know is a quack to start with. The school is a joke, just lock you into a 2 year contract so you can't leave or they charge you thousands of dollars. You have to have Haman to get any bonuses, which they conveniently forget to tell you before it is too late. You get stranded at produce houses for days without detention pay (although they tell you you get detention pay). They charge you for typical road hazard repairs (windshield, paint chips, ect.) You get charged for damages to trailers that happen before you even had the trailer (damages at shipper by yard jocks) When you do get tired of being lied to and try to quit, they do everything they can to keep you from driving for anyone ever again. Save yourself the nightmare, and just stay away from Trailiner Corp.

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  10. LandViking

LandViking Bobtail Member

May 12, 2015

11. Johnnnyace

Johnnnyace Bobtail Member

Jan 24, 2016
    Anyone have any more info on trailiner? Thinking of starting my career with them.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.