Trailiner Springfield Mo

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by vap72, Dec 10, 2013.

1. BigDaddy84

BigDaddy84 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2013
    You have no idea what you are talking about! The drivers at Trailiner that don't make good are drivers that want to be home for 2 or 3 days a week, and don't push for more miles. The school is probably not the best in the world but it does better than most and no trucking company is going to get you through the CDL test for free without you signing a contract. Also their contract was for only 1 year when I was there. As far as I know when I started there Hazmat was mandatory for all new drivers but maybe you should have read the driver handbook you signed because it plainly states in there that Hazmat is required to receive a bonus. Now if you sat at a produce house for more than 24 hours after checking in you where doing something wrong, end of story. This is what you really show your ingnorance and laziness, you were getting charged for normal wear and tear, and previous damages to equipment you were not doing your job and filling out the provided inspection reports, you probably didn't call in and report incidents to the office and document them properly. I went through Trailiner's CDL training and did 8 weeks as a trainee. I was a 2nd seat team driver, a 1st seat team driver, a solo driver and a trainer at Trailiner. I worked for them for over 3 years when I decided to move on and even though I didn't always agree with some of the people there and sometimes felt like I was unliked when I left they wished me the best and told me that I was always welcome back. I believe Trailiner is a great place for a motivated person to start their driving career but they are not going to coddle the driver you still have to get out there get the job done right and hustle.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Maxgussam

Maxgussam Light Load Member

Oct 16, 2005
    What is "Haman"?

4. BigDaddy84

BigDaddy84 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2013
    He is referring to having HAZMAT endorsement, a typo I'm assuming.

5. Majicmike

Majicmike Bobtail Member

Sep 4, 2018
    I agree with bigdaddy84
    They will give you the miles of you ask for them but your not going to get them at home on the couch. I net $5k a month. They are a great company to work for and they pay every day.

6. Darracq

Darracq Light Load Member

Nov 10, 2011
    ks

7. 417bigK

417bigK Light Load Member

Apr 5, 2018
    Southwest Mizzery (MO)

That helps to know. I've been looking for a company to get started back with, but I'll avoid them now. A couple years ago a doctor at "Dr. Gil's" ####ed me over when they decided to switch my license to driving within the state only for no given or logical reason. So I'll definitely choose someone else now based on that aspect alone. His business is a joke.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.