Transco Lines Is A Joke

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by COXSCREEK, Feb 14, 2019.

1. COXSCREEK

COXSCREEK Bobtail Member

Feb 14, 2019
    If you're thinking about going to TLI, think again... especially the lease program. The DM's never answered the calls and God forbid if you quit, you'll never see your last check. They make promises they cant and dont keep... they make everything sound legit till you pass them off, then they act like you dont exist, get staff to lie about you and try to ruin your cdl for life.... RUN... RUN FAST AND RUN FAR FROM THIS FAKE ### COMPANY.

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Lease program ya say.....I'm shocked!

4. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    To enlighten people, Kev is talking about Georgia the country- not Georgia USA.

Georgia used to be a part of Russia , but now is a freestanding Eastern European country. To give you an idea- to the south is Syria, Iraq. To the north Ukraine. To the west Bulgaria and Serbia.

The further south you go in Eastern Europe the more shady it is and the less you want to be involved with the people.

Anything south of Poland forget it. On the bottom of the list are Bulgarians and Serbians.

Upinsmoke and Lonesome Thank this.
  5. no you are wrong!! I'm talking about the Tom Grojean owned lease purchase jokes. started back about 1989 out of Fort Dodge Iowa with the Greenfield corporation Tom's first one Daddy went down to York Pennsylvania and Jackson Mississippi terminal and took over goodway..offering all these no money down lease purchase is back in the day yes that's the same exact rogene family now the sons and daughters are screwing folks too.
    and it still continues to go on Riverside transport samRTI Transco exact company same exact Grojean leasing.
    any questions just look up Tom Grojean & sons leasing and if you've been out here more than twenty-five or thirty Years you'll definitely remember good way and you also remember Greenfield back in the FLD flat top days yes that's the same exact firone.Tommy's 1st company was The Greenfield corporation of Fort Dodge Iowa. TGC green trucks with orange and white lettering in a diamond shape logo
    Tom G Sr in 2012 sold off hirschbach motor lines to his sons Tom and Brad who began what was known now is easier Main Street leasing is another one.
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE ALL OF THE TRUTH IN LEASING VIOLATIONS FROM THE FAMILY OOIDA SUING THEM AND MANY MORE:S LOOK UP TOM GROJEAN SR AND SIMPLY LOOK AT ALL THE DIFFERENT THINGS THAT GOOGLE BRINGS UP YOU COULD READ ABOUT THE CROOKEDNESS OF THE GROJEAN FAMILY TO THIS DAY.
    LIKE FATHER LIKE SONS.
    AND AS I SAID BEFORE IF YOU BEEN OUT HERE LONG ENOUGH THINK ABOUT THE SCANDAL WITH BURLINGTON MOTOR CARRIERS WHEN THEY CAME BACK OUT OF NOWHERE YES THAT WAS TOM SENIOR AND IF YOU'RE LIVING OUT HERE LONG ENOUGH YOU WILL REMEMBER GOOD WAY AND IF YOU BEEN OUT HERE LONG ENOUGH AND IT FOLLOWED THE INDUSTRY YOU WILL DEFINITELY REMEMBER THE GREENFIELD CORPORATION OF FORT DODGE IOWA...SO NO I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT GEORGIA I MADE A TYPO I SPELLED HIS NAME WRONG BUT I THOUGHT ENOUGH PEOPLE THAT WERE OUT HERE THAN IN THE INDUSTRY LONG ENOUGH WOULD KNOW EXACTLY WHO I WAS TALKING ABOUT BUT APPARENTLY NOT BUT NOW YOU GOT CAN ENLIGHTEN YOU TO THE ZERO NO MONEY DOWN THAT CONTINUES TO GO ON THAT ONLY THROUGH HERSCHBACH NOT ONLY THROUGH LESSORS OF ST PAUL SAME COMPANY SAME SONS BUT THE MAIN ONE NOW THAT HE'S HAD THEIR HANDS INTO NOW IS PRETTY MUCH WHAT YOU SEE OF THE NO LONGER IN RUSSELLVILLE ARKANSAS TLI BUT EVERYTHING IN KANSAS CITY RTI SAME TOM & SONS FAMILY ALL THOSE COMPANIES THROUGH THE YEARS ALL THOSE DRIVERS THAT HAVE GOTTEN BURNED YES

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    Reason for edit: typos
    bzinger Thanks this.
  6. no I made a typo I'm not talking about Russian Georgians at all I'm talking about Tom Grojean senior and his sons

bzinger Thanks this.
  7. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    De Moines. IA
    Transco Lines Out Of Russellville, Ar used to be a pretty decent company. I was there from 2003 - 2005. I think once the lady that owned the company, sold it; it went down hill pretty fast.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    bzinger Thanks this.
  8. welcome to the Tom Grojean & sons no money down screw you over.. while Tom sold his last company to the two stupid sons Hirschbach he goes back a whole lot further to the direct Transit days DTI of Sioux City Iowa he also goes way back past the Burlington motor carriers fiasco everybody lost their trucks it goes back to Tommy seniors first company he bought and started screwing lease purchase people over way back in the 80s..
    do you remember a company with green trucks orange and white lettering called the Greenfield corporation of Fort Dodge Iowa well some 30 plus years later that's Tom Grojean senior family that owns RTI and TLI now.
    welcome to the long-standing joke that OOIDAhas talked about for years and many people who sit there and get screwed over in a lease purchase that they think is so easy that isn't at lose everything sometimes the house.
    yes indeed RTI and TLI is proudly brought to you by the Tom Grojean Sr and and sons family

bzinger and Veteran driver Thank this.
  9. so was Goodway in 1993, Burlington Motor Carriers, LESSORS of St. Paul MN many more..All Tom Grojean Sr and sons owned just like now..Riverside RTI and TLI thier newest aquistions

Veteran driver Thanks this.
  10. Gdog66223

Gdog66223 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Coal Town
    You seem pretty upset about Lease Purchase... If you would've came here before you went over to LP then you would've saved yourself a huge headache... Those companies take 25% right off the top of gross revenue, plus truck payment, plus any other bills you will have... So your left with about $950 a week take home... You can go work for someone now and make $1300 a week...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.