Transforce are liars - Do not trust company!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by bigmonzanoman, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Jtb

Jtb Bobtail Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Is hair piss Schwab

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rocknroll81

rocknroll81 Road Train Member

Sep 29, 2010
    West Allis Wi.
    Hate to say it and no disrespect but if you have to ask that question, you should not be in this industry. If you used in the past and have been clean in the past 5-10 years, you still should not have to ask.

4. stevep1977

stevep1977 Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    5-10 years clean? Lol. You can smoke meth and be clean in 48 hrs

snowlauncher Thanks this.
  5. rocknroll81

rocknroll81 Road Train Member

Sep 29, 2010
    West Allis Wi.
    Well, I'm not a drug addict, so I would not know. He was asking what kind of test, a hair follicle test from what I've heard can detect drugs going along way back so I guess even your clean in 48 hours is wrong.

6. FamilyTrucking

FamilyTrucking Bobtail Member

Mar 12, 2016
    Hair Test Or Piss? Not a drug user just curious

7. Vince M Sr

Vince M Sr Bobtail Member

Oct 25, 2016
    urine.

8. Vince M Sr

Vince M Sr Bobtail Member

Oct 25, 2016
    Been with Transforce for over 3 years and can say I have had good and bad assignments. Anytime I got into a bad assignment it never was a problem getting out of it and into something different. Had a company go under after about 36 months of operation and Transforce was only paid for the first 4 months but I got every penny of what I was told I would make.
    I think the longest period I have been without work has been 3 days. when a company was ending a temp assignment I was on, a driver was out on a workman's comp claim and was returning, I called in on Friday and by Monday afternoon had 3 jobs to choose from was back in the drivers seat Wednesday morning.
    Sorry you had a bad experience hopefully the office staff has been upgraded and you can get back in cause it is a good company.

9. TakinItEasy

TakinItEasy Medium Load Member

Dec 27, 2012
    OKC, OK
    I work for them as well and am on a contract with penske.making best otr money I've ever made. Getting paid weekly is nice too.

10. Nairbfs79

Nairbfs79 Light Load Member

Apr 21, 2016
    Don't quit your current Job until you receive your first paycheck from your new job (and assurance you truly are hired). Elementary people!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.