transpro burgener

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by ktut, Feb 21, 2014.

1. ktut

ktut Bobtail Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Has anyone heard of transpro burgener in fort Collins Colorado. Any info would be appreciated thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Freedomstorm

Freedomstorm Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Colorado
    Yes, I was hired by a third party frac sand company that leased onto them. They did the dispatching. Seemed like they had their act together...only worked out of their dispatch for a month...truck problems.

4. ktut

ktut Bobtail Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Thanks for that info.no one seems to know anything about them
    can you tell me if they run regional or local and if their drivers seem
    happy any would help.sorry to hear about the truck problems

5. Freedomstorm

Freedomstorm Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Colorado
    They are definitely local, but not sure about regional. Only met two of their drivers, both had been there for quite awhile and they seemed satisfied...no complaints.

6. ktut

ktut Bobtail Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Thanks that helps a lot .

7. Radman

Radman Road Train Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Curious if op got on with them or anyone else.

8. IamJob

IamJob Bobtail Member

Feb 19, 2014
    I drove for them for 6 months. Communication is poor, attitude across the company is that truck drivers are dumb, directions to job sites are poorly communicated and unclear and so good luck getting there if you've never been there before, equipment is ####, the shop is contentious and not timely with repairs, if your truck breaks down and you have to call the shop, their question to you is "what did you do to the truck?". Benefits are a joke. They use paper logs that they don't train properly on and if you get pulled into the DOT can risk a visit to jail. I would avoid these clowns if I were any of you. I am sorry I left the company I was with to join these jokers.

9. On food stamps.

On food stamps. Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2016
    STAY AWAY!! COMPETITIVE PAY HAS TO MCDONALD'S. ONLY MCDONALD'S YOU GET A FREE MEAL.

10. On food stamps.

On food stamps. Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2016
    Simply put "THEY SUCK" 90% OF THE DRIVERS HERE ARE ONLY HERE BECAUSE THEY HAVE BAD DRIVING HISTORY. HAS THE OWN KURT SAYS "I NEED DRIVERS ALL I HAVE TO DO IS KICK A ROCK 30 WILL CRAWL OUT. AVOID H.H. WILLIAMS TRUCKING TOO.

11. shower shoe

shower shoe Bobtail Member

Sep 29, 2016
    Any owner op info on them?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.