TRC Freight

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by MGE Dawn, Nov 21, 2023.

1. MGE Dawn

MGE Dawn Road Train Member

May 19, 2019
    Vancouver, WA
    I'm looking at leasing on here, and I'm curious if anyone has any usable intel on them. Standard questions... pros, cons, good/bad experiences, and if the freight they're currently tossing to their O/Os is paying good enough to make the whole 88% thing they're promising actually pay off in the long run.

Just trying to fact check my recruiter, here... make sure he's feeding me half-decent intel, like this industry seems to be allergic to. Looking forward to hearing what y'all have to say.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Concorde

Concorde Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2016
    West Melbourne Florida
    blairandgretchen Thanks this.
  4. delusmc4

delusmc4 Bobtail Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Been with Trc since 2022. Very good company to run with. You can dispatch yourself using DAT or any other load app you want or have one of their dispatchers state side find your loads, they’ll send you the rate con. Haven’t run any of their contract freight ( have been asked, but wasn’t the direction I wanted to head) you can also find your own direct freight. Very good fuel discounts though rts, you have access to the app so you can see the discount and also use the app to check broker credit rating. Never been turned down by any brokers for oos rating so it’s not an issue. They also just acquired a shop in Okc to help oo’s with repairs. Highly recommended and the closest you’ll get to having your own authority.

5. Phoenix_rides_again

Phoenix_rides_again Light Load Member

Aug 7, 2020
  6. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    According to Ike at Bonehead Truckers on youtube it's 88%

NorthEastTrucker Thanks this.
  7. runningman0661

runningman0661 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    Too bad the hired that annoying “Little trucker ” Dbag as their recruiter.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.