Tri State Motor Transit Joplin Mo .

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Whiteline64, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Midnightrider909

Midnightrider909 Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2016
    He would probably say the same about Swift. In fact I have heard that SLT was originally an offshoot of Swift when Swift tried to get a toe hold in arms and ammo freight. TSMT is now the mega of AA&E.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LineHaulLodge

LineHaulLodge Light Load Member

Mar 14, 2018
    That’s pretty innapropriate. I’m only stating the truth and I certainly don’t need to be behind the wheel to understand how the industry works. It’s unfortunate to see that type of behavior when most people here act in a professional manner. I hope you have a nice day and stay safe in your travels.

p608, Intothesunset and Cjayn Thank this.
  4. LineHaulLodge

LineHaulLodge Light Load Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Actually, it was not ever associated with Swift. But you are correct in the fact that TSMT is the clear leader in that space of transportation. And, honestly, I just don’t believe in “bashing” companies here regardless of who they are. I think all people at all levels have the right to either work with a company they like (and applaud them for being extraordinary) or just leave them without feeling compelled to try and drive a nail through them. If you’re the employee who is awesome, it’s simply their loss.

5. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    This site isn't for entrepreneurs? You don't think O/Os are entrepreneurs? That's funny.

6. Whiteline64

Whiteline64 Light Load Member

May 5, 2016
    Atlanta,GA
    Never worked a day in my life in any office . Don’t know where you got your assumption from, but , I really do not care . Opinions are like XXXX .. everyone has one .

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2019
    Reason for edit: skirting the profanity filter
    Intothesunset Thanks this.
  7. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    Your comment, the one not riddled with profanity, is ridiculous. You have no idea how wrong you are but I will give you a few nameless examples.

We have driver's spouses on this forum, we have an entire subforum for discussions about brokers and some actual brokers make posts, we have trucking company owners, we have owners or their representatives, of businesses not specifically related to the trucking industry, we have college students, AND YES, we have several "wannabes", those who want to be drivers and come here to learn about the industry prior to making the leap.

There many, many more examples but you get the point, or you don't.

flightwatch and p608 Thank this.
  8. Midnightrider909

Midnightrider909 Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2016
    I believe in bashing every trucking company that treats their drivers like crap and letting everybody know. That is one of the great strengths of this site. The converse is also true. This is one of the few places where drivers can do research on companies so testimonials from actual drivers are very important. Tsmt is definitely not the worst but there is plenty of room for improvement. You can cheerlead all you want but you have never driven one of their trucks so your input isn’t all that relevant to the vast majority of people who use this site.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    superflow and Whiteline64 Thank this.
  9. Whiteline64

Whiteline64 Light Load Member

May 5, 2016
    Atlanta,GA
    Well said Sir . There are many petty posts about petty subjects . But the majority are based on fact and experience and interaction with the carrier .

Midnightrider909 Thanks this.
  10. Bill51

Bill51 Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2015
    Hmm, no one got the picture?

11. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I was going to say... first why are we dealing with the DOD Clearances to haul munitions etc and why are we trying to do that with very bad trucks. If I was hauling DOD stuff that could wipe out a city, I would buy the newest and bestest retail rig I could find cost be ###### because the revenue will absorb that cost.

When I look back to my original Hazmat and think a single form list of questions was all it took with memorized ABCD answers on each one... then go haul explosives A... ugh. (I did not, justa little something that relatively few truckers got to do because if you looked over truckers hard enough you will have to wash your eyes out with soap.

Intothesunset Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.