Tri-State Motor Transit TSMT, real driver review.

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by robinrene, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Snort

Snort Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2020
    I and my wife are o/o. We are looking seriously at that. We are currently pulling a refer for our selves, we do pretty well. I have to know, are we going to be required to push through bad winter conditions? On my own, I can call the day off. My wife is pretty scared of ice.

2. Midnightrider909

Midnightrider909 Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2016
    TSMT pushed us to drive in snowy/icy conditions a couple of times but if you are loaded with explosives you aren’t supposed to chain up anyway. They will let you go hundreds of miles out of route to avoid the crap, at least they did when we were there.

3. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    I usually look for a bathroom, but that's just crazy me.

CorsairFanboy and Lonesome Thank this.
  4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    ....and ya never know.....that fella in the next stall just might be on his last leg with a lease. But with Honest TB and the gang a BYOB&CBD, it's just a matter of minutes until you are back on track with a lease that everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE can enjoy. Whether it be the long nose 379, the award winning TriFecta lease, the occasional CO 9670 cabover, or hundreds of other options, BYOB&CBD is the only way to go!

TB John Thanks this.
  5. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    I hadn't even considered the "next stall over" marketing strategy. A captive audience, probably dying to hear of a way out of their financial doldrums. You sir are a genius.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    You DO carry copies of the 195 page mini pamphlet, I hope? Just a quick overview on BYOB&CBD? Easy enough to slip one or 2 under the door, good to go! (so to speak.....)

TB John Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.