Tribe express, tribe transport??

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by TIMEWEASEL, Feb 28, 2012.

1. truckerwife101

truckerwife101 Bobtail Member

Nov 20, 2014
    .39 a mile (.33 + .6) he is getting 3000 to 3200 miles a week. it works for us.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truckerwife101

truckerwife101 Bobtail Member

Nov 20, 2014
    my husband is gone 3 weeks at a time but if he is close by the house they let him come home even if it is only for a few hours. and what i mean by family friendly is the staff makes you feel like family you are not just a truck number.

RoadCall - do you work there too? sounds like you know a good bit about the company.

4. RoadCall

RoadCall Road Train Member

Mar 12, 2012
    No, I called and got all the info but I have a hard time swallowing the whole 3 weeks thing. I did that for 14 years when I started trucking. Just not sure I can handle that again.

Beautiful trucks and nice additions, TriPac APUs and refrigerators.

trucker43 Thanks this.
  5. RoadCall

RoadCall Road Train Member

Mar 12, 2012
    So please tell us what makes Tribe great truckerwife, no one here has any first hand experience, at least not recently.

As discussed they pay .39 a mile. Have beautiful equipment. The trucks run 70mph with TriPac APUs and refrigerators in all the trucks. They require 3 weeks out at a time, minimum.

How long has he been there? Is he constantly preplanned? Do they offer a choice of loads when possible? Do they pay practical miles or HHG? How about the truck, any idea how long it takes to get in a T680? Are they pretty strict on hometime, meaning if your out 3 weeks can you take 4 days or are you held to 3 days?

Im pretty sure there are others besides myself that would love some first hand info if you don't mind sharing.

trucker43 and bobthesailor Thank this.
  6. Tenn I See Trucker

Tenn I See Trucker Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2013
    TULLAHOMA,TN
    Yes inquiring minds want to know

7. WesternEmpire

WesternEmpire Medium Load Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Arcade, NY
    Anyone know what their hiring area is? Have a TWIC and enhanced license, just can't find anything about hiring area.

8. roadhammer123

roadhammer123 Medium Load Member

Nov 16, 2010
    Springfield, Ma. area
    so did anyone end up going with them have not found a bad thread about them

9. Keena west

Keena west Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2015
    Tribe hires from all states and yes they are a great company with great values the pay is great and they don't force you to stay out for 3 weeks that is a choice most of the drivers here make.....I am out 14days and home 3 days every 7 days out is a day off you are family when you come to work for tribe they work with you no matter the situation they are a wonderful company after 5 years employment with them your insurance is company paid....I've been here 6 years and I bring home no less than 1300 a week that's bring home not gross

10. Keena west

Keena west Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2015
    T680s is what you'll be places in when hired they are all new....7days out is one day off you're not forced to stay out for 3 weeks at a time most of the time it's the drivers choice you are constantly planned you never wait for a load run a lot of North and flordia but ya never wait on a load layover is 125.00 a day and that's like say ya go load at a shipper and are held over on the dock door or product isn't ready first it's detention after 3 hours and then it becomes layover after 8 hours if you run a load less than 500 miles it's 200 dollars flat rate but you never have to sit and wait on a load

11. WesternEmpire

WesternEmpire Medium Load Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Arcade, NY
    I appreciate the confirmation on all that. Started with them back in March. Have not regretred the move.

Also, welcome to TTR!

Keena west Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.