Truck amenities?

Discussion in 'Averitt' started by Charlyb715, Oct 5, 2015.

1. chopper103in

chopper103in Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Crossville,Tn
    when I started I had a cooler and a microwave, then I got a minifridge for my food but still kept a cooler between the seats for my drinks, then finally got a plug in coleman cooler for my drinks.

about 3 months after I started I got my sirus/xm

I have always been on a dedicated account and I have never had a problem getting something fixed then it was needed, might of waited a little but it was always fixed

when I was looking for a company I knew that I wanted a company with apus and inverters.
    Averitt might not be the best company out there but I do know that there are a lot worst companies out there....Been with Averitt just over 2 years now and I'm happy with my choice

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Charlyb715

Charlyb715 Bobtail Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Last truck that got assigned was the one waiting for me in Shreveport. Everything was in good working order other than needing a good cleaning which I worked on while in finishing school this last week. The issues with the other trucks I was told would have to be fixed at the dealership which is why I was assigned another truck instead of waiting for repairs. I'm sure the last thing on the previous drivers' minds when leaving the trucks were to get stuff fixed. So far I have been happy with the way Averitt has taken care of the issues and as of now I was told I have my first two loads already assigned for my first week out on the road. My FM seems to be looking to get me miles but did say that he doesn't want to overwhelm me this first week being new to OTR, Qualcomm, and such. He said this first week will be kind of laid back to let me get used to everything and we'll ramp it up from there.

chopper103in Thanks this.
  4. chopper103in

chopper103in Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Crossville,Tn
    good luck

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.