Truck Driving for Pepsi

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by zaptear, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Carl.b

Carl.b Bobtail Member

Jun 21, 2012
    I actually received the same email .. I had my face to face interview Monday , and received that same email this morning ... What number , and email did you use to contact them ?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Truck-N-Tech

Truck-N-Tech Medium Load Member

Sep 13, 2010
    I got all excited when Pepsi sent me an E-mail about a job opening.

A couple days later, I got another E-mail, telling me to choose a time to have a phone interview.
    I guess they liked what I heard, since I got another E-mail the next day telling me I had a face to face interview.

Went to the face to face

Pepsi decides to let me get this far along, before they tell me a few fun facts about the job:
    1-No Benefits. None....Zippo
    2-Seasonal work. Will be let go in 3 months. If another job opens later, I will have to apply all over
    again.
    3-When I apply later on, my previous work for them will count for absolutely nothing. I have no more chance of getting hired back than any other new applicant.
    4-For all the paperwork, and high expectations placed on the drivers, the starting pay stinks.

Now when I get an E-mail from Pepsi, I just laugh, and delete it.

4. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle Bobtail Member

May 27, 2011
    nj
    i'm going to throw a random guess out there..but i bet that facility is not union lol

5. Antiochevans

Antiochevans Bobtail Member

Sep 25, 2012
    I have a interview with pepsi in tampa,fl. in 2 weeks for part time tractor trailer driver at night. Anyone have any info on pay and hours?

6. nick26691

nick26691 Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2013

7. queensboi

queensboi Bobtail Member

Jul 26, 2012
    jacksonville fl
    wassup boss juss got my cdl permit. and was wondering if you could tell me the hiring process and everything i should. know

8. Brayson Smith

Brayson Smith Bobtail Member

Jan 7, 2016

9. Brayson Smith

Jan 7, 2016

I was interested in seeing how i would be able to start a career for Pepsi Company and be able to be a Truck driver delivering the products or like what you did. How would i be able to get my way to be a truck driver for the Pepsi Company. I know for sure i need to get my CDL first. What would you recommend for me to do as getting ready to work for the Pepsi Company?

10. zaptear

zaptear Medium Load Member

Nov 30, 2010
    vermont
    Don't need a CDL to start the have driver trainee Jobs you go get your permanent and thy will help you getter rest then put u right in as a driver thy really do that a lot

11. Brayson Smith

Jan 7, 2016
    Thanks so much, you helped me out so much. Where would i go to get started?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.