Truck Load Rates Halt 8 Week Slide 2.0
Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by Scooter Jones, Mar 7, 2020.
Page 111 of 682
-
-
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
-
Perhaps this is a good time for the shutdown?
Where are the organizers of that event? -
Must be because they are all 1099. Here in my city I can’t get a driver to call on any of my ads. Everybody is riding the couch I guess.PPLC, SteveScott, tommymonza and 1 other person Thank this.
-
Also, in this Chicago area population, the CDL labor market is really huge. I knew people from as far as Detroit and Minneapolis asking for jobs here at certain times.
-
Have you ever seen that guy who built a couch he can drive around on? I read that he set some kind of record because he was clocked at 100 mph! LOLPPLC, Lpirtle, Midwest Trucker and 2 others Thank this.
-
Well not a Couch. But How about a Desk? lol
Dale thompson, TallJoe and Scooter Jones Thank this. -
autopaint, stuckinthemud, 86scotty and 3 others Thank this.
-
Looks like the plates are from Ada county ID
-
We running a cheaper rpm but we aint pulling cheap. Flat out refuse. Dh 170 to load. 320 loaded miles and dh 150 back home all in all still *1.40 or so. F it
Edit opps I failed math fixed itLast edited: Apr 22, 2020
-
You can't see em because of the cloud of black smoke. Them ones? LolDave_in_AZ Thanks this.
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
Page 111 of 682