Love beagles, but yeah they love to wander. Great rabbit hunting dogs and a friend had one that was just perfect for hunting pheasant and quail.
Truck Load Rates Halt 8 Week Slide 2.0
Page 510 of 541
Trailers are hard to find too.
Maybe that's what keeps the rates up.
It is interesting that there is no market for those euro trucks here or vice versa. With all these Eastern Euro migrants over the years...
Volvos don't count.
We'd get to see cabovers again.
P.S. I don't think they would last here.
1. Speed limits are higher
2. Distances are longer
3. Roads are rougher
4. Weather conditions are more demanding
5. Sleeper room is too limited for Amercan standardsLast edited: Jul 1, 2021
It goes without saying, and I probably don't have to say it to you guys:
But please, for the love of god don't exit your cab in flip flops, pajama pants, and no shirt, whilst simultaneously rubbing some kind of rash cream on your chest.
Yes, this is a call that I just took from a customer of mine. Thank God it was someone I've been working with for four years.
2. Bigger fuel tanks.
3. I drove the Mercedes and Volvo European style cabovers in Iraq and they can take a beating hauling 100,000k on 5 axles.
4. Depending on the latitude they get as much snow and ice as we do. And they do ok in super hot weather but their A/C systems are not up to ours.
5. Ok ya got me there. Those sleepers are tiny and really uncomfortable, especially if you are used to American trucks.
I doubt they have the capacity to export trucks over here and seeing how European companies already own Freightliner, Volvo/Mack and International what would be the point?
Maybe somewhere in Siberia...
I don't think there is so much trans traffic through Alps to even compare to our Rockies.
But I don't know... Europe and Europeans (modern) and all what they do, make and think strike me as some sort of delicate and feeble. Like lilliputians.
I don't fancy to drive Scania or Mercedes anyway.
And these White Volvos of ours are way more American than Euro. Ha ha ha!Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
Page 510 of 541