Truck Nuts !!!!

Discussion in 'Other News' started by 123456, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Joetro

Joetro Road Train Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Post Falls, ID
    So, I guess you'd be okay with a flasher wiggling his junk at your wife and kid, then? It's just his way of "expressing" himself, after all.
    Mohawks and testicles are apples and oranges. Get real.

trucker_101 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ronin

ronin Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    Funny.... there's a saying that... if your only defense for your ability to make your argument is "freedom of speech", then you don't have a very good argument to begin with.

Please everyone? Nope. But I'll sure shuck some smart arsed kid out of rude tshirt... and dare him to do something about it. I personally fought and took wounds to defend MY right NOT to see some vulgar crap, if I choose not to. More than anything, though, since I'm no saint and not overly sensitive, I'd take exception to rude and stupid stuff on behalf of old ladies and little kids who shouldn't, or don't want to see the stuff.

"You should be glad there are still people like me willing to take a stand."

EXACTLY, YOU should. If I saved your grandma from seeing the F word on some kid's t-shirt...I'd be taking a stand, and I do that every now and then.

"You forget what it means to be an AMERICAN my friend"

Really? You really think you're qualified to make that statement? My DD Form 214 and two Purple Hearts (and a whole bunch of other stuff) say different...

SheepDog and Joetro Thank this.
  4. ronin

ronin Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    That's what I was saying, be his vision is fuzzy and he couldn't read my words.

Joetro Thanks this.
  5. hammer head mn

hammer head mn Light Load Member

May 29, 2010
    mn
    Well you better not come thru MT then as testicle fest is coming.Dont go to the zoo,aquariumor any place that has animals.Its a part of life.Thats whats wrong now a days is everybody wants everything to be only their view.Most crazes keep going begause people knows it bothers other people.So if people would worry more about themselves then everybody else there wouldnt be a problem.

I sure seen a lot worse stuff then that when i was growing up.:biggrin_25510:

6. zebcohobo

zebcohobo Vincent Van Gopher

Jul 19, 2010
    Redbank,SC
    Both of you guys are just grasping at straws and missing the point. If you have dissect my post to make yourself feel like the "good guy" go ahead. Saved a grandma. Man are ##### serious? I'm making the point that what one person finds offensive others may not. Y'all just go ahead make fun. You make yourselves look like a bunch whiney as liberal dumases. If you don't like what I have to say put me on your ignore list. You don't get to pick and choose what freedoms you fight for mr. purple heart. I appreciate your service and I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree on what freedom actually means. Y'all have a good night and a better tomorrow.

7. ronin

ronin Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    Again, there's a difference in seeing animals at the zoo, and some guy who has flesh colored big balls on his pickup, complete with colored veins poking out... big difference. Personally, I think it's just stupid as hell.

As a grandpa, though, I don't want my little ones seeing that until I think they're ready to understand how people with small penises need lifted trucks and balls hanging in order to appear manly.

Where I come from, you're manly if you're a good man, work hard, good father, husband, etc...

SheepDog Thanks this.
  8. ronin

ronin Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    And zebco, I'm the FARTHEST thing from liberal... that somenoe can get.

9. Joetro

Joetro Road Train Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Post Falls, ID
    That's BS. The TesteFest is not the same thing. It's a festival that happens in a rural part of Montana and they don't advertise with graphic images. We're talking about, all across the country, mental midgets thinking they're being cute, while actually doing nothing more than hanging a plastic version of something they wish they had from their ICC bumper. Foregoing a sense of decency for "expression" is what's wrong with this country, not that "everybody wants everything to be only their view".

10. CondoCruiser

CondoCruiser The Legend

Apr 18, 2010
    Tennessee
    I don't let nuts dictate personal freedom. There is nothing vulgar about 22" rims and purple hair. They ain't behind your zipper.

The reason I don't like em is because I know they bother other people.

trucker_101 Thanks this.
  11. kajidono

kajidono Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2009
    Streetrat
    Sooo, cows have zippers now?

zebcohobo and SheepDog Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.