Truck stop low lifes

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by Lonewolf2000, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Muddydog79

Muddydog79 Heavy Load Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Sad but true

06driver Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. navypoppop

navypoppop Heavy Load Member

Dec 4, 2014
    Winter Haven, Fl.
    More truck stop managers should have them removed from hanging around the front doors and parking lots. It is quite a pain in the ### to have to walk around them and avoid any confrontation. If a truck stop has a lot of them there I will avoid that stop at all costs. They need to clean up there own surroundings first.

Muddydog79 Thanks this.
  4. mistamman24

mistamman24 Bobtail Member

Oct 10, 2018
    I agree some these slob are just ridiculous about walking to throw away trash. I caught a guy so lazy one night about hang his trash bag on someone side mirror I called his trifling ### out on it.

5. 06driver

06driver Road Train Member

May 28, 2017
    There are people paid by the state now that do that. These infestations of looters are too lazy to go get one of those jobs. What makes you think firing the productive doing it now, and attempting to force these people to work is going to pan out?

That is the point. There are jobs available every day. These urban outdoorsman would rather beg sustenance than earn it.

Coover and Muddydog79 Thank this.
  6. Rubber duck kw

Rubber duck kw Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2017
    Just gotta find a job with a lot of hours, not that difficult to do if you're willing to work. I'm guessing your average streakin beacon pays minimum wage or better and seems you should be able to have about all the hours you could want there, cement work can pay pretty good, same goes for landscaping, the problem is it's physical work and most people have a serious aversion to it.

7. Muddydog79

Apr 14, 2016
    Coming from someone who sits in a seat all day holding a steering wheel lol. I dont blame em.

VIDEODROME Thanks this.
  8. Rubber duck kw

Rubber duck kw Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2017
    I've worked landscaping, I've milked cows, in fact I've done about every job "Americans won't do" including janitor.

9. Muddydog79

Apr 14, 2016
    I hear ya, same here. Worked hard for everything ive got now.

10. MBAngel

MBAngel Medium Load Member

Apr 1, 2018
    Tucson, Arizona
    It's not even about the person, or what they do with the money. What kind of person am I when someone asks me for help? The kind who curses them and walks away? Or the kind who helps in a way they can. I help for MY soul, not theirs. I help for MY karma, so that maybe when I need help it will be there for me.

Omega1, Opus and LoSt_AgAiN Thank this.
  11. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    So you're an enabler

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.