Truckers Code of Ethics

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by tiresONtar, Oct 3, 2009.

1. FriedTater

FriedTater Keeper of The Snakes

Mar 25, 2009
    United State of Texas
    I like baiting them by pulling just short of the door and holding steady:biggrin_25523:
    After acouple miles their head is swollen with "He cant pass me"
    Then I stick a pin in their balloon . . . . . :biggrin_2559:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tiresONtar

tiresONtar Light Load Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Tater, you are a stinker!

4. Ebola Guy

Ebola Guy Heavy Load Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Manitowoc, WI
    I've always wondered that too. When I see it done, I usually comment to myself, "Nice move, <company name>". Those are probably the same guys who do that to four wheelers, if they are in a lane of slow traffic will pull out into the faster lane just as you are upon them.

Being in a governed truck, I know my limits, who I can pass, who I struggle with and who I can't pass. And like jeepkid7998, I'll wait for it to be clear for a good distance before I make the pass. I don't like being out in the left lane any longer than I need to.

The one's you gotta look out for when passing are the guys in the large cars (or four wheelers) that are yappin on a cell phone, pokin' along at leisurely pace, not payin' attention and inattentively speed up with you as you make the pass. So you back out of it, knowing it is a futile race. And, as usual, he backs out of it too. If you're gonna yap on the cell phone, at least use the cruise control.

5. tiresONtar

tiresONtar Light Load Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I've always been bothered by the trucker that washes more than the windshield, headlights and taillights at the pump. They make this thing called a truck wash...

6. kajidono

kajidono Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2009
    Streetrat
    Tail lights? Man, that's to far to walk.

7. socal

socal Medium Load Member

Feb 18, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    When your backing up turn your 4 ways on.

RenegadeTrucker Thanks this.
  8. A512

A512 Light Load Member

Dec 16, 2009
    nunya
    If you're in a slow truck get the f out of the way

9. A512

A512 Light Load Member

Dec 16, 2009
    nunya
    Dont get on the cb when 2 ppl are talkin at the ts just bcuz u have a big radio

10. MADMAN1967

MADMAN1967 Bobtail Member

Sep 6, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Please stop using the "N" word on the CB. You can use it at home or your club, but please stop using it over the CB. I think Civility is the greatest void in this generation. We all may not like each others ideology, but we can respect a man or women for what they are.....HUMAN.

johnday Thanks this.
  11. A512

A512 Light Load Member

Dec 16, 2009
    nunya
    lol, I still remember the cb waves in the months prior to the election. good lord!!lol

Am I the only one or does it make anyone else mad when homosexuals say..Why has racism been abolished but homophobia isnt..

Anyone ever been on a forum and seen things like that posted? Where homosexuals are comparing their sexuality to racism..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.