Trucking School question.

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by ArmyMP, Feb 3, 2015.

1. FuzzFace2

FuzzFace2 Medium Load Member

Jul 27, 2014
    Angier, N.C.
    I was told the same thing that the school may be called to see how you did both grades & attendance wise.

As for missing classes if you can let them know ahead of time when you will be out and make it up ASAP I would think that would go a long way.
    I was out for a week on vacation, before I left I asked for class room work I would miss. I was given a weeks worth of D&H and PTI fill in the blank sheets that I did 1 a day. I was also given a truck atlas that I looked at. When I got back to class they were in the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] week of map reading. I was done with the map reading work before everyone else and I started 30 min after everyone else because the teacher did not think I could pick it up and did not want to go over last weeks work and hold back the rest of the class. Oh and the D&H/PTI where cake after the fill in the blank sheets I did.

I was also out 1 day a month for medical reasons and I always told the teachers/trainers when I was going to be out. Out of 540 hours (July-Dec.) I think records showed out 3 days, think because of the medical?
    Dave ----

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Buck Strickland

Buck Strickland Bobtail Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    No one cares, any mega will take you and run you for minimum wage, until you get pissed and quit and then they will find another.

4. ArmyMP

ArmyMP Light Load Member

Dec 15, 2014
    Watertown, NY
    Yea I heard that too!!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.