TX oilfield work

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by zaptear, May 30, 2012.

1. badlands

badlands Bobtail Member

Dec 19, 2012
    I would say your friend is fairly optimistic. I've seen some rate sheets out there that would look like that, but don't count on being loaded both ways all the time. The work is driven by traders and these guys do most of their deals month to month. The name of the game for an OO is flexibility. The work shifts around and very few deals are permanent or consistent. There is always work but the leases and drop points are constantly shifting.

For what it's worth...I've seen a lot of guys flash rate sheets around bragging about what they are getting but they seldom show you their pay stub and when they do its usually the best one they ever got. You can make money for sure, but don't ever get suckered I to thinking you don't have to work for it as some guys would have you believe. Oil companies are smart and they don't just give it away.

HeWhoMustNotBeNamed Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BullNAChinaCloset

BullNAChinaCloset Bobtail Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Colorado
    Anyone working on frac crews or around em know any companies that do the water transfers for the fracs?

4. Truckerdm

Truckerdm Bobtail Member

Jan 21, 2013
    I m moving 2 houston texas, are there any crude oil hauling jobs . i have 1 1/2 yrs experience with tanker and hazmat and clean dvr. just stuck in Ltl industry and need change and make more $$$$$$. Any help will b appreciated. thnx

5. JRut

JRut Light Load Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Texas

Texas flood, and pro flow water transfer are just a couple
    the top of my head.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.