U really do not want to go to work for PRIME...

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Tanyastigger, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Traveler51

Traveler51 Light Load Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Greensboro, NC
    :biggrin_25519:
    Trucking can be a good option for those who are behind the 8 ball IF they go company... just my 2 cents...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. NewbieRick

NewbieRick Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Pacific, mo
    Blowout, ive read quite a few of your posts, maybe you should find another forumn to post your non-sense. Its just a bummer reading your crap. You never have anything good to say.. Who do you work for? Cause i will make sure not to go there, as it obviously has some impact on your disgruntle attitude. Have a good one

4. Truck-N-Tech

Truck-N-Tech Medium Load Member

Sep 13, 2010
    I don't bash Prime, any more than I do any other company, and yes, I do know a lot about Prime. I run flatbed, and since my company is also a bottom feeder company, I see plenty of guys who work for Prime. I will admit there were one or two flatbed drivers I met that were OK, but the vast majority of Prime's drivers are making low pay, but are too dumb to realize it. I am not saying these guys are bad people, or stupid, but their knowledge of their value to the company, and basic financial processes, is that of a simpleton.

I have seen Prime tanker drivers spill 2 gallons of cooking oil , and not even think about cleaning up the mess they made. I have seen plenty of my bills while doing Flatbed **AND** tanker work, that clearly state at the bottom "Do not ship via Prime". When you pay your drivers poorly, you can't find good people to work for you.

Then you try to talk to some of them, and they start telling you how great they are doing, but can't tell you how much money the average a week. The shell game Prime plays with drivers pay, and truck payments, and insurance payments,makes it impossible to keep straight.

I know plenty about Prime. I try to be polite, but if you are happy working for them, you really need to look around a little, and see if you are really doing as good as you could.

5. Blowout

Blowout Light Load Member

Jul 16, 2012

Cool Story Bro.jpg

6. Blowout

Jul 16, 2012
    I will say this about Prime.....they have decent equipment. Never seen a bad looking Prime truck and I see them at just about every dock I go to. Still, it doesn't make up for the leasing poster they hang in their classroom by selling it as "choose your own home time".

7. Truck-N-Tech

Truck-N-Tech Medium Load Member

Sep 13, 2010
    Well, let's be fair. His post was not nice, but it also was not overly nasty. He is just tired of reading some posts that are not clearly defined, but needs to say something, before he moves on. I was not on his side on this thread, but his actions were not what I would call "disgruntled".

Be fair, even to those you don't agree with.

8. Blowout

Jul 16, 2012
    So not liking Prime or terrible grammar makes me a big meanie. Hate to see what would happen if I got political.

9. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

I lost my car my house and my LIFE.....

If you lost all that from May to 3/4 of the way throgh July you were in SAD shape befopre your husband did the DUMB move to lease with whoever.

10. AfterShock

AfterShock Road Train Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Inland Empire, California
    How can one know what they don't know if they don't know they know it? :biggrin_25525:

I agree.

:biggrin_25521: :biggrin_25523:

11. Mister Ection

Mister Ection Bobtail Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Podunk, Montana
    PUI (Posting Under the Influence) can get the best of us all.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.