U S A LOADBOARD Don't Like Em

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Mike101, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Mike101

Mike101 Light Load Member

Jun 9, 2009
    Quincy Mass.
    :biggrin_2552:Last fall U S A Load Board had a special $20.00 for three months, i use Truck Stop .com and like them.. I thought $20.00 for three months i will check it out. It is a rotten load board not all that many listings at all. So i did not like it and says well it's only $20.00 bucks.. three months go by and i check my credit card statement for this month and find out they are still charging me for there rotten service.. I have been calling them for two days and they NEVER answer there phones. The part that really pisses me of is now they are running credit checks on the business. Any one else ever have a problem with them, or have a good thing to say about them. Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mitchtazz

mitchtazz Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2009
    Lake Wales, Fl
    i was curious about their load board, and they were do a $1 a week special for new registers or maybe it was a day, i donno. but i signed up.. and yeah, it's a boo boo board.. it just seems like they threw it together so quick they left a lot of features out of it.. and the search radius is kinda small too.. i found out in order to cancel you have to fax, or email them and tell them why you're canceling your account along with the account number, and user name.. i'm pretty sure i only lost a dollar..

4. Mike101

Mike101 Light Load Member

Jun 9, 2009
    Quincy Mass.
    :biggrin_25525:These guys so my post on this board. Must say they seemed a little pissed off at me. I can understand that but all they had to do is answer a phone.. They did stop my service which i thanked them for, and they say they refunded my money, which will be nice i see next month's statement. I still feel if you run a business you should answer your phones.. i will close by saying Thank you to U S A Loadboard.

slabrunner Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.