U.S.EXPRESS (any good?)

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by cchardel, Jul 4, 2011.

1. melodyjhj

melodyjhj Bobtail Member

Aug 1, 2011
    I think you are in the wrong forum. You are looking for the zoological chat:
    http://www.upatsix.com/
    OR
    http://schizophrenia-online.com/

And if that is some trucker speak, I never heard of it. I don't know what you are talking about! Does anyone else? Don't laugh :biggrin_2554:

Take a deep breath. Relax.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    go ahead and quack and flap your arms, they won't know what to do with you :)

4. Malefickus

Malefickus Bobtail Member

Oct 12, 2008
    Layton, UT
    I've been working with USX for about 2 weeks now. Had a wedding I needed to get to last weekend, and they said that they'd get me there in time for the wedding. 2 days before needing time off, I was less than a 3 hour drive from where I needed to be. They ended up sending me to Iowa on the day I needed to be in eastern Kentucky.

However, they more than made up for it. They paid for a rental car, paid for the gas to get to the wedding, paid for taxi ride to/from picking up and dropping off the car, and covered bus ticket cost to get back to the truck (even though keeping rental one more day and driving would've been cheaper...). Ended up driving rental car from Chicagoland to the wedding.

If they're willing to foot the bill for that for an employee that's only been there just under 2 weeks, it makes me very curious as to what they'll do for an employee who actually has real tenure there.

mtnMoma Thanks this.
  5. lotech73

lotech73 Bobtail Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Rutledge, GA
    I just left prime and im looking at them too, well its between them and trans am.......... still dont know what to do.

6. venne

venne Light Load Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Troy Maine
    I would be interested but I am not yet a CDL A I am going to School next Mon should have my CDL A mid to end October.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.