UCR. gov website errors?

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Mach, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Mach

Mach Light Load Member

Nov 19, 2017
    Knoxville Tennessee
    Been trying to renew my UCR for for the last week and every time I head there I get a number of network errors or other internal web page errors. The rest of the site works... Sort of. But entering your dot number just leads to more errors.

Been on vacation the last two weeks and I know I sorta waited till last minute, but this issue has been happening for over a week now. My guess is the ucr network guy is also on vacation and not fixing the issue.

Was wondering if you guys are also having issues. I know according to prepass, you will be red lighted at every scale untill ucr is filed. I don't want to deal with that haha

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    Mine worked a few weeks ago. I think someone here had the same problems last year.

Rideandrepair Thanks this.
  4. 062

062 Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2013
    I had to do it on a laptop. I haven’t updated my phone in years and I get a blank screen using it.

Rideandrepair and MOBee Thank this.
  5. RunningAces

RunningAces Road Train Member

Jul 2, 2017
    Use a different web browser. I had trouble with Google on the UCR site a few weeks ago.

6. Mach

Mach Light Load Member

Nov 19, 2017
    Knoxville Tennessee
    Ive tried my phone and desktop both on wifi and on data. The phone just gives a simple "network error". While on desktop I get #### like "invalid pointer at JSON (node 1)" lol. I remember JSON is a internal web thing from when I breifly studied for web page design.

7. Mach

Mach Light Load Member

Nov 19, 2017
    Knoxville Tennessee
    Hmm. I'll try that here shortly.

8. Mach

Mach Light Load Member

Nov 19, 2017
    Knoxville Tennessee
    That did the trick. Used Firefox and all went well. Don't know why I didn't think to try that before lol

9. Hayfieldmn

Hayfieldmn Light Load Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Mine was a bit tricky as well, tried it on the phone, then I think it worked on my laptop.

10. ProfessionalNoticer

ProfessionalNoticer Road Train Member

Apr 25, 2021
    It's not you, nor your browser. It's them and it's the same old song and dance every year around this time. I've had much better luck renewing in October.

Rideandrepair and clausland Thank this.
  11. clausland

clausland Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2014
    North Woods
    Yup, same thing last year, also with the clearing house reg. Renewed HUT in early Oct, called them 2 weeks ago because no sticker came. You should have it, call back in a week, came 3 days later. Renewed reg on the farm truck, still waiting on that sticker.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.