UMT global logistics.. has anyone here worked for them

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Kansas City Long Hauler, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    seems like people told you to beware.....

Dennixx Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kansas City Long Hauler

Kansas City Long Hauler Light Load Member

Jan 25, 2022
    I know.... I'm one of those guys that have to witness bad things to believe it, I wanted a job so badly but these people are just unbearable to work with, talk a good game until they get you in a truck... They're whole demeanor changed after the first day, especially when I told them I would not run 800 miles a day

Lonesome Thanks this.
  4. meierod

meierod Bobtail Member

Jun 26, 2022
    They are calling me to start working with them. We are team, saying that they will pay us &7k (split) flat rate . 5 days on the road and 2 days home. It is also a dedicated route ÇA to Houston… they send us some papers to sign,. I told them, I will sign everything, but after receiving the confirmation of our verbal agreement (money, home time, truck model, …).
    I did not yet received it from them, at the same time they are daily keeping calling me saying that they will send the agreement, and they ask me to sign their papers!!!!! If this is not a scam, what it could be? To be honest There is something worrying about it (Everything is suspicious) ! Anybody can help about please ?

5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Seems pretty obvious, at least to me. They can't send the papers, I don't sign anything. Probably have the same problems with pay checks

meierod Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.