Update on millis training : Cartersville GA

Discussion in 'Millis' started by Bladshel, Oct 30, 2017.

1. keen98

keen98 Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2014
    Haha ya I'm a die hard cubs fan. Ya I was standing there getting fuel thinking to myself how the hell do I figure out who these guys are lol. I was little bit of a hurry anyway was on my way to swap emptys and then pick up my load headed for Eau Claire WI and I wanted to get thru Nashville before it became a nightmare. Im sure I'll be back down that way before you guys are done, I'm thru there pretty often. Lunch or dinner sounds good if I'm shutting down at the yard no doubt. As for training you I dont think you're going to want to wait the few weeks it would be between my soon to be trainee being done, and you needing a trainer. With that said I'm willing to help both you guys anyway I can, and will give both of you my # and feel free to give me a call anytime you guys have a question, and especially when you go solo do not hesitate to call me. It can be a nerve wracking time your 1st yr out here and if you have questions about a customer or anything I'll gladly help. @Steelersjunkie has called me a fee times with questions and I'll gladly help any of the other drivers here the same.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FamilyDAWG

FamilyDAWG Light Load Member

Sep 28, 2017
    That would be great if we could get your number. I’m sure there will be many questions for us moving forward. I remember when we spoke you were moving pretty fast so I thought you had to go to the bathroom pretty bad. Lol. I do hope that y’all can get back down this way before we leave. I would love to sit down for dinner and pick your brain.

4. Bladshel

Bladshel Light Load Member

Sep 14, 2017
    I second everything that @FamilyDAWG just said lol

5. FamilyDAWG

Sep 28, 2017
    And I really appreciate your offer to help us. That makes all the difference to a new guy either succeeding or failing.

dhellmer and Waterboy334 Thank this.
  6. Bladshel

Sep 14, 2017
    Yes very good to have a support system and someone to call up when we're in a situation we may not have encountered before

7. keen98

keen98 Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2014
    Oh you're about to encounter all sorts of situations you haven't encountered before lmao. No 2 days out here are the same

dhellmer and Waterboy334 Thank this.
  8. keen98

keen98 Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2014
    Ive been out here 2 years and still learning believe me. I was lucky enough to have a dad who has driven OTR for 20+yrs and could pick his brain anytime. I know not everyone has that option, and if my helping you guys prevents you guys from making a common rookie mistake then it just makes us as a company look even better.

9. FamilyDAWG

Sep 28, 2017
    I’m sure you are right. Just reading all the posts and I have seen that. I’m sure we got ours coming. Lol

10. FamilyDAWG

Sep 28, 2017
    That’s why I chose to come here. Because guys like you make us feel like family and feel welcome. As I learn I will follow that example and help others all I can as well.

11. Bladshel

Sep 14, 2017
    Exactly like @FamilyDAWG said it seems like a great company with some great people. Thanks for all the help now and all the help that you will probably give us along the way lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.