UPS FEEDER VS O/O

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by QotisFiya, Mar 26, 2021.

1. shatteredsquare

shatteredsquare Road Train Member

May 23, 2014
    middle dirt
    20k/year insurance, 15k rebuilds, 8k+ set of tires, 4k+/month fuel, PMs/lube/parts/glass, when it's in the shop you're paying for repairs+hotel while also not being paid jack to sit there. time off isn't. 5k/week is sustainable and more is available but it's not about how much u make it's how much u (can) (over time) (hopefully) (ideally) (theoretically) keep. it's all a wash given patience and excessive preparation and low expectations. given the excitement of uncertainty i don't think I'd be able to last long in any job ever again, fully addicted to the rush and reward of survival. have you heard of the book of job? the name job means 'he who weeps' and the word translates to 'persecuted'. time to do stuff, currency is a means unless the only meaning is feeding

HardwareHyena Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HardwareHyena

HardwareHyena Light Load Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Depew, NY
    It's more who you are working with as well. The driver today is not the same generation fellow trucker you'd pass in 1998 or 2005 even. They blind oncoming and passing trucks at night with led lights because the eye sight has worsened over the generation and intelligence has dropped. What they fail to realize is when one driver can't see anything and your near that- your bright space ship and they're not safe either. They only care fault -who's fault !? Duh , well fault and courts can't bring your finger hand, leg, back if you feel some dented metal or get banged hard against the door. Make sure the other guy can see the road near you. But wait that would be smarter. Industry is sailing too far from that nowadays.

4. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    The guy who was calling the pay stubs photoshops had me rolling. Fun troll.

p608 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.