UPS Freight Diary:

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by Russian Rabbit, Jan 3, 2016.

1. De Trucker

De Trucker Medium Load Member

Apr 21, 2015
    :biggrin_25518:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
  4. BigDog Trucker

BigDog Trucker Heavy Load Member

Nov 4, 2018
    Lol

5. Russian Rabbit

Russian Rabbit Road Train Member

Jan 3, 2016
    Well...........this thread has certainly taken an interesting............turn..........

Time to get some popcorn and a good drink.......?

BigDog Trucker Thanks this.
  6. Russian Rabbit

Jan 3, 2016
    Shameful:
    [​IMG]

i think i only worked three days last week; We had a snow day and i sat out one day. Normally we run hot and heavy, but lately, for some reason I'M not. Maybe others are?
    i am extra-board now on a non-guaranteed run----which means i may sit out (and not get paid either).

McUzi Thanks this.
  7. Redtwin

Redtwin Road Train Member

Aug 17, 2012
    PBC, FL
    Nothing shameful about $800 for 3 days work. Not from where I'm sitting anyway.

Bob Dobalina Thanks this.
  8. Bob Dobalina

Bob Dobalina Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2015
    The "Buckeye"
    Right. I used to work 5 full days for less than that, not all that many years ago. Also, a typical warehouse worker would love to make that much money in a week.

I've found that once guys start making really good money they end up forgetting where they came from and what the alternatives are out there.

All that being said, I can relate to it. I've even been upset at "only" making $600 more than I used to make at that old job because these days I'm used to making over $1,000 more in a week. It's ridiculous how spoiled we can get, and how quickly it can happen.

9. Russian Rabbit

Jan 3, 2016
  10. Russian Rabbit

Jan 3, 2016
    [​IMG]

Had to do niteliner bull plop the entire week for internal political reasons i don't want to get into right now.

11. truckermkh

truckermkh Bobtail Member

Jan 18, 2018
    New York
    What is the average hours you work each shift? I know it varies based on route, but once I get all of my endorsements I want to get on linehaul or city. I know linehaul makes more money but I’m hoping companies that don’t make you use up your 11/14 everyday exist...lol so far I’m not having much luck with having a nice work/life balance in this industry but companies like ups, FedEx, od, etc are what I’m working toward

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.