UPS Freight

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by driver81, May 29, 2013.

1. ACH1130

ACH1130 Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Land of far far away,
    Im guessing you guys at UPSF use the same roads lol. Thankfully I did it during the day to learn all the roads so it was a little easier.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. prefontaine

prefontaine Bobtail Member

Jul 6, 2013
    You are ridiculous if you have been at FedEx 10 years and have the same view of the company. I have been here 10 years and trust me when I say this company has been going down EVERY YEAR!!! They just want to profit and keep it to themselves. Taking bonus away,overtime, and everything else. Now its all about how fast you can do things here ...you must be a red shirt to talk like that!!

4. Truckerdm

Truckerdm Bobtail Member

Jan 21, 2013
    Fedex is limiting their p/d drivers to only aroun 38 hrs per week

prefontaine Thanks this.
  5. prefontaine

Jul 6, 2013
    Truckerdm you're correct. I'm barely getting my 40 with nearly 10 years. Fedex is about flooding the system with drivers to bring all freight in by 6pm. That way nobody really gets overtime plus freight is in faster to service. This company is going down hill. I'm looking to quit and go for a company who can give me my hours

6. ACH1130

Jan 23, 2011
    Land of far far away,
    Seems very very familar to me what they did at CWF when I worked there

7. ACH1130

Jan 23, 2011
    Land of far far away,
    A ten year verteran and they are doing that to you... thats just horrible. Now I know why all the road units are like brand new! They can afford it

8. Truckerdm

Truckerdm Bobtail Member

Jan 21, 2013
    Are there any LTL companies out there who's giving 40+ hrs to its drivers, also qurious to know if there any company where i can get straight into line haul.. city p/d just isnt' my thing.

9. prefontaine

Jul 6, 2013
    All other ltl offer overtime lol. Fedex doesn't. Alp companies should be able to switch you to line haul right away

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.