Whoops lol. Yeh I did. Guesse I wasnt so original.
Sorry to infringe upon intellectual property.
Sincerely,
New Dude.
Urgent email from Jerry Moyes??
Discussion in 'Swift' started by AZTracefan, Sep 2, 2015.
Page 7 of 9
-
lots of character, HeWhoMustNotBeNamed and GWS Thank this.
-
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
-
A lot of doubting Thomases here. All I can say is WWJD (What Would Jerry Do?).
Shaggy Thanks this. -
My first memory involves a LOT of pain and a Moyes
IShaggy Thanks this. -
Jerry sure did play a good game and very polite in every one of his posts.But CEO'S are far too busy to be spending time on the net and a forum none the less.
-
I would imagine if he really wanted to reach out and hear what his drivers thought, Rather than posting on a forum, he would call a face to face meeting and hand out kneepads.
-
-
Jerry would give himself HIV, If a 700 hour Telethone would cure MDA.
![[IMG]](proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi62.tinypic.com%2Fejzuht.jpg&hash=8a30330f7f70ed0fb0d96223621e33b0)
Too Soon?dca and 6daysontheroad Thank this. -
And now its intermission time...... Back to the movie "pointless TTR thread with guest Jerry moyes" after this....
-
just making sure that it's understood that I was NOT the author of those posts from Patty. Thank you Jerry ! ..... I'll take very good care of your boat, I was in the Navy 10 years ! ..... 'course I fixed airplanes so don't expect too much ...6daysontheroad and CasanovaCruiser Thank this.
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
Page 7 of 9