US Ecology

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by KCM, Jul 15, 2017.

1. KCM

KCM Bobtail Member

Jul 15, 2017
    Has anyone had dealings with US Ecology?
    I am set to start with them soon but on the fence. They seem to be a nickel and dime company which surprises me with how large an outfit they are.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    Most of the reviews on Glassdoor negative. Almost all of them mentioned low pay inability to move up , and horrible management. Doesn't look like a good move.

Most of these hazardous waste companies are notoriously sketchy, and I have no idea why. You think of all the federal contracts and stuff they get that it be a good paying job and things would be run smoothly and they wouldn't hire 24/7.

We have Ecolab, vieola, H2O, and clean harbors. all of them have ads 24 7

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  4. Bwbibb

Bwbibb Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2016
    Which one are you going to go to work at?

They are demanding, and have to be with what they do, and handle. I go to the one in Robstown, Texas. They've been cleaning house there because of lackadaisical attitudes.paperwork wrong, not the correct stuff on the truck. Seems they are getting better.

I go to Beatty, Nevada. I like the people ideal with there. But in town 80% of the people have worked there and of course they botch about. Biggest thing is they expect to to get it right the first time.

And we have a local guy who uses part of our Fontana yard. Picks up and combines loads for shipment on our trailers.

This business, at least us is just slamming right now. We have more loads than we have drivers in our division.

scythe08 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.