Us transport cleburne tx

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Knightline, May 11, 2019.

1. Knightline

Knightline Bobtail Member

May 11, 2019
    This company out of denver co. Is a terrible little place to work. I leased on here in February After being lied to about pay. The trailers are totally unsafe. No brakes at all. I took the trailer back to get fixed and they did nothing the brakes were still inoperative. So they gave it back to me. then it would not unload at all. So I had to pay for all of the fuel loaded at 80,000 lbs back to the yard. This happened several times. My family lived below the poverty line while leased here. I couldn't keep their greedy hands out of my pocket. They charge for everything they can. Out of 9 loads I got a total of 900 bucks! And they overcharge to a point that I didn't have any money left. I was deadheading more than I was loaded Costing me dearly. Management is obviously the only ones making any money. They didn't even give me my sign on bonus. They lied and said they did. (Seems i never got a pay stub that week so they could cover it up.) My entire experience here was horrible. Keep looking I dont want anyone else leasing to this unsafe horrible situation.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. david_ustransport

david_ustransport Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2020
    Not sure how any of this happened but we are a solid company with state of the art equipment, highly responsive shop 24/7, running both company drivers and owner operators we take pride in taking care of our drivers with great pay and generous hometime. Very busy and everyone makes good money. Sorry about your experience. Been here since Jan 2020.

TB John Thanks this.
  4. bad-luck

bad-luck Road Train Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I just want to make sure I understand... you took a trailer with "no breaks at all" got loaded and grossed 80,000 and drove it back to the yard, and this happened several times... Am I understanding this correctly?

5. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    Guy like that should be allowed to have a cdl.

Lumper Humper and Lonesome Thank this.
  6. bad-luck

bad-luck Road Train Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I would have to agree with you! I went to public school, and I am truck driver.... just wanted to make sure I read it correctly...

7. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Leaving the yard with a trailer that doesn't have brakes and then loading it is the sign of either a rookie or somebody who believes luck is more important than common sense.

8. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    At BYOB&CBD leasing we firmly believe that the gas pedal makes you money not the brake pedal.:p

mjd4277, bryan21384 and Lonesome Thank this.
  9. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Only time you should be braking is when you're writing out that weekly check.....

TB John Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.