US Xpress cares

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by lilredtrucker, Nov 1, 2007.

1. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    My time at USX was the longest out of any OTR trucking company I worked for (6.5yrs) but they are the only one that put on my dac not eligible for rehire. For that I will always be eternally grateful:biggrin_25514:

ChampLady and bamanation Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. zentrucking

zentrucking Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Atlanta
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but a lot of that will be common in trucking. I lost my expectations of "good manners" in the construction industry - but in this industry - just be thankful when you do meet one of the few pleasant people.

I don't understand all the "IRS" info they needed - were you self employed at one point? Was it an employment history issue, and needed a 1099 to verify some time?

Dirty showers, dirty trucks, dirty docks, etc .. come with the territory. I wish you luck, though I would suggest looking around a little more B4 jumping into just any company offer.

4. thekid0330

thekid0330 Bobtail Member

Jun 24, 2010
    mount victory, ohio
    i can tell you for sure usx does notr care about there drivers i had a stroke in november and notone cal or card from them after working for them for 6 years all they cared about was there truck

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.