US xpress is awesome

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Hockeygoalie101, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Bigrayon

Bigrayon Heavy Load Member

Aug 16, 2015
    Well I don't have much to say,if you can go home when you feels like it, and go back out again when you feels like it, and don't have to ask permission to do so, and the only thing you have to worry about is your bills, then and only then one should run there mouth, because most of you guys cannot go home when you feel like, us express is one of them, you go home when they feels like it and don't lie, because I was approved to run for them 10 years ago and turn them down, I go home when I feel like it, I run were I want to run, I go back out when I want to, you guys come here talk big talk and then call dispatch the ask may I please go home, and wait for approval, and if they don't guess what you better keep running please,

2. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Houston,Tx
    You're not a company driver then

3. drvrtech77

Mar 20, 2010
    Houston,Tx
    Don't buy it...

4. JLMooreKCMO

JLMooreKCMO Light Load Member

Jun 8, 2007

At US Xpress Business Office?
    I think I detect a recruiter, telling tells.

drvrtech77 Thanks this.
  5. Hockeygoalie101

Hockeygoalie101 Bobtail Member

Oct 20, 2017
    Nope, I’m a company driver who has only been with the company for 5 months. Though I stayed out for the entire 5 months without coming home and I know how to talk to people so I got upper management to approve for me to take the truck home and do whatever I want. I’m a good employee, so they treat me very well

6. drvrtech77

Mar 20, 2010
    Houston,Tx
    I DON'T buy it...i spent a few yrs with that co and i can one thing... there's no way i heck they would do that...usx is cheap as garbage...

7. mover man

mover man Light Load Member

Feb 21, 2010
    What's the big deal about taking 14 days off? The guy stayed out for FIVE MONTHS.

• Draft saved Draft deleted