US Xpress Journey

Discussion in 'US Xpress' started by Kstrong86, May 28, 2017.

1. Kstrong86

Kstrong86 Medium Load Member

May 20, 2017
    Orlando, FL
    Wow I really didn't know that. I heard a lot of good things about them and it was just a totally different story when I got there. Thanks for the confirmation. LOL I was just laughing each and every single day I was there. Of course the New Grads from school was like oh my gosh this is amazing.

rgc2005 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    You'll do fine somewhere else. Those new grads will be looking soon too; most will anyway. Some teams do ok there, but it's not set up for solo drivers. Even the teams can do better elsewhere.

4. Kstrong86

May 20, 2017
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks. I'm sure I will to. Just gotta find he right company. Better to jump ship while your in orientation than jump ship while you are hired because then that looks bad on your part. I hope it works out with this next company. Well hell im going to make it work out because being on vacation is nice especially after just getting out but man I'm bored lol

5. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    It's hard to slow down after being in the military. Gives a whole different attitude on life and work. When I got out, it was tough; went straight from the wild life in the Asian ports plus Panama and it was like slamming the brakes on.

rgc2005 Thanks this.
  6. rgc2005

rgc2005 Bobtail Member

Apr 11, 2017
    Merica
    Old Infantry saying helped me through "Suck it up and Drive on". Large companies need lots of drivers and eventually the backlog clears up. FYI, if the angry woman with the gravelly voice is your training coordinator call Jeremy asap and ask for someone else. She hates life and wants to make everyone she deals with suffer.

7. Kstrong86

May 20, 2017
    Orlando, FL
    Well lucky for me I don't drive for them. I drive for Fastenal and love it. Great company and great pay and home time

8. Trucking859ky

Trucking859ky Bobtail Member

Feb 26, 2018
    Did us Xpress train u on automatic truck

9. Kstrong86

May 20, 2017
    Orlando, FL
    I never got hired on with them. So I really don’t know what their fleet setup is. When I was going through their orientation they said they had all automatics.

10. TruckingCutie88

TruckingCutie88 Bobtail Member

Aug 1, 2018
    Jacksonville FL
    Hey did you attend the cdl school in Kentucky or Missouri?

11. Kstrong86

May 20, 2017
    Orlando, FL
    What school are you talking about? USXpress? I didn’t know they they had a school. But no I did not attend their school. I attended to a private school back then that way I wasn’t stuck in a contract with any company for a year. Trust me you don’t want to be stuck with a company you don’t like but forced to stay with them because they funded your cdl school but I understand everyone situation is different.

TruckingCutie88 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.