US Xpress Orientation Tests?!?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by TattooTroy, Jul 28, 2017.

1. TattooTroy

TattooTroy Bobtail Member

Jul 28, 2017
    Nomad
    Like I figured. There are no tests, just videos and Elog training. Now just waiting for my trainer. Graduated MTC truck driver training with a 99.25% the highest GPA all year so far 2017. Aced my pretrip, no points in the yard and only two points on the road. Now for some experience, we all gotta start somewhere. Gotta pretty good start so far.

Psycho, out.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DrummingTrucker

DrummingTrucker Medium Load Member

Mar 4, 2015
    Good to hear. Go out learn all you can and more importantly do everything you can to gain all the experience you can, and if you get a trainer that you feel isn't teaching you the right way and safe way to do things get another!! Keep us updated.

TattooTroy Thanks this.
  4. TattooTroy

Jul 28, 2017
    Nomad
    Thanks I appreciate that. We really look forward to this next chapter in our lives. My wife finishes her orientation today and we look forward to teaming up shortly, working together and making some money.

DrummingTrucker Thanks this.
  5. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Good luck to you both. I hope you get your experience and find a good team company afterwards.
    You did great in school but it is the bare basics. It means very little out here. Stay safe out there driver, and again good luck.

TattooTroy Thanks this.
  6. TattooTroy

Jul 28, 2017
    Nomad
    Thanks I know it for sure. After just 1800 miles I feel like I have learned so much more already. I understand that school is to teach you how to pass a test, that is all. I have a cool trainer and we are getting along great, both bikers from Florida. Having a blast. Working hard and the little lady starts with her trainer in the morning. I appreciate the encouraging words. We plan to work hard and make a name for ourselves. So if you ever hear someone talking about the couple with their heads tattooed, that would be us. Many more miles to go, and looking forward to it.

7. Trucker life

Trucker life Bobtail Member

Jan 7, 2018
    When u do your road test in orientation is it in a automatic truck??? Just curious.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.