US Xpress Trainers

Discussion in 'US Xpress' started by MzBigTruckz, Apr 23, 2016.

1. MzBigTruckz

MzBigTruckz Bobtail Member

Apr 7, 2016
    What's up with these trainers who accept trainees and don't want to keep their tractor clean nor wash their ###... I literally have to sleep with an air fragrance can under my nose.... My gawd this has been the worst experience so far...

Terence Whitfield Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Steven Lawson

Steven Lawson Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2016
    Red Bank Tennessee
    What terminal are you out of? I am doing day 3 of orientation tomorrow in Tunnel Hill, Ga. and today they said if our trainer was nasty/had a nasty truck to report them and not get on the truck. I don't know if I would because you never know how long of a delay that might cause to getting a new trainer. Good luck maybe you will get a nasal clogging sinus blockage, be safe and steer wide.

Terence Whitfield and MzBigTruckz Thank this.
  4. JesusFreak

JesusFreak Light Load Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Huntington, IN
    Bc they don't pay the trainers well enough the only ones who will do are the nasty lazy ones.

MzBigTruckz Thanks this.
  5. MzBigTruckz

Apr 7, 2016
    Sounds about right ....

6. MzBigTruckz

Apr 7, 2016
    It's seems like it doesn't matter what terminal your out of ... they will bus U to ur trainer. .. This is actually my 2 stank trainer ... 1st one mouth was very HOTT (he didn't believe in a toothbrush/paste or something)... and this one smell as if he ####'d in his boxers. The tractor is filthy!!!!
    It took me over 2 weeks to get another trainer ... soooo I'm actually tryin to stick this funk out .. I just grab hotels as much as possible. It's a ####in nightmare. .. BUT ... I guess I have to crawl before I walk ...

7. MzBigTruckz

Apr 7, 2016
    You actually have ones out there also that will so call "train" you just to have an extra body/log book to rack up miles.. My so called "trainer" would not even stop for me to pee.. He wanted me to use a cup in the tractor.. He just wanted me to drive forward... get to the dock, he would take care of the rest.. There was no time to practice backing up.. ONLY time we had was to keep those wheels rolling for his settlement on Friday...

RedPrince Thanks this.
  8. Terence Whitfield

Terence Whitfield Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2016
    South Georgia
    Same here.. My first trainer was funky as hell, it took dude two weeks to bath.. My second trainer ran me to death.. I did over 3500 miles the first week on his truck and 1900 miles in three days the second week.. He did all the paperwork and backing.. But once I had 160 hours we took a 34 reset and I practice backing the whole time.. 45 degree, 90 degree, and blindside backing for 10 hour straight..couple days later I upgraded with a truck that has over 600,000 miles on it.. But I guess rookies got to have thick skin in this industry..

MzBigTruckz Thanks this.
  9. JesusFreak

JesusFreak Light Load Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Huntington, IN
    I didn't do training at usx but i work the Walmart account for them. But I knew a few trainers there and they weren't the best smelling people. I was going to be one but then something happen and I left. I trained with roehl and my trainer was very picky on his truck. Not shoes in back no peeing in bottles. He was a great guy. Good luck. Just try to do what u can.

nosleep4bishop and MzBigTruckz Thank this.
  10. MzBigTruckz

Apr 7, 2016
    That's great info that U were able to practice backing while on the 34 HR reset ... My trainer states it's not possible to practice backing when we have down time. He just sleeps all day...
    Glad to hear U upgraded and got in a truck to start making the miles/money... Stay safe out there ....

11. MzBigTruckz

Apr 7, 2016
    LoL... Thanks I'm trying my best ... but my nose is SHOT ... o_O

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.