USA truck vs Roehl

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by TomN, Sep 21, 2006.

1. rumandcoke123

rumandcoke123 Light Load Member

Feb 21, 2008
    everywhere, usa
    Being a Memphis, Tennessee native my whole life I was honered to be accepted to Mcdonalds. I am so excited, just completed my training as a fry cook operator at Mcdonalds Fryem good school. My manager said I did such a great job they were going to give me advanced training in Little Rock, Arkansas. Only problem is that the school starts on monday, and the last bus left yesterday. I said it was no problem, I would just drive my car to Little Rock, no biggie only 120 miles. I stayed out there and trained for a week, It was great. Learned how keep the fries golden brown from a fry chef who has been employeed for 6 months. I never did ask him about the scars on his arm, anyways on friday we had to take a bus to Birmingham, Al. for our final test. I passed with flying colors. Now it was at this point I found out that the bus was going to Memphis, Not going back to Little Rock. Umm my car is in Little Rock.

To me this story sounds idiotic only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Lets try Burger King!!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. coachmark1

coachmark1 Light Load Member

Apr 24, 2008
    Newnan, GA
    LMFAO !!!! You are offically now my favorite poster. :notworthy:

4. CMoore2004

CMoore2004 Road Train Member

Nov 2, 2007
    OTR
    I'd expect someone that works at McDonald's to never bother asking the question of if the bus is coming back, though.

5. Skilligan

Skilligan Light Load Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Bucyrus,Ohio
    Do you think he paid $2800.00 to go to the Fryem good school. ? :biggrin_25513:

6. Skilligan

Skilligan Light Load Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Bucyrus,Ohio
    Looks like your Fryem good School has paid off. I think I found you a job..If you can find your car.???
    Shift Managers - i'm lovin' it!

Company: McDonald's Corporation

[​IMG]

Description
    This is it. It's time you joined a company that'll give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be - both personally and professionally.

Shift Managers

The challenges are immense. The pay-off is even greater. And the hands-on experience you'll get is unlike anything - anywhere. Join the McDonald's management team within our corporate owned restaurants, and receive the training, the experience and the opportunities for success that only the world's largest Quick Service Restaurant can offer.

If you're an energetic and driven individual with experience in a restaurant, retail or hospitality environment, please click APPLY NOW.

McDonald's® and McDonald's independently owned and operated franchises are equal opportunity employers committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.

Requirements
    If you're energetic, committed and goal-oriented, take a look at us. All we ask of you is:
    • Experience in a management or supervisory capacity in a restaurant, hospitality or retail environment
    • Two years of college or related experience
    • Reliable Transportation
    • Open/Flexible Schedule
      Benefits
      Got what it takes? Then join the management team at one of our corporate-owned restaurants. We offer a long list of good things like:
    • Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision & Life insurance
    • Quarterly Cash Incentive
    • 401(k) & Profit Sharing
    • Tuition Reimbursement
    • Paid-Vacation
    • Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
    • Flexible Spending Accounts

And''McDonald''s is the only current restaurant organization to be recognized by the American Council on Education, (ACE), for our restaurant management curriculum. In fact, your participation in our training programs can earn you up to 46 college credits towards your 2-year or 4-year degree programs at any traditional college or university!

Relocation is not available for this position. Bi-Lingual/Diversity candidates are highly encouraged to apply.

McDonalds Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.

7. kevinm

kevinm Light Load Member

Apr 28, 2008
    Take the "f" out of the word "shift" and you'll get a great job description for that position with McDonalds...lol

Been there done that still got the shirt...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.