Usx dedicated

Discussion in 'US Xpress' started by FireFighter_02, Sep 10, 2016.

1. FloridaMale69

FloridaMale69 Bobtail Member

Dec 26, 2016
    It's all lies and I got screwed badly by this company! Was hurt on the job legitimately and still haven't been paid won't put me back to work!!! Indiana workers comp laws are the worst in the nation for injured workers...if you get hurt, you will lose everything!!!!

2. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Prayer Changes Everything

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Unless you have some issues there are some great companies out there also

FireFighter_02 Thanks this.
  3. FireFighter_02

FireFighter_02 Light Load Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Keystone heights, fl
    I'm sure there are, it's something I think about but probably won't ever do again. I love my job and I'm still away some but I get more time with my family now, which is great with a toddler.

4. Bear135

Bear135 Heavy Load Member

Oct 21, 2016
    Moore, Ok
    I go through the same thing every day. There is just no way I can leave what I'm doing now. I would seriously consider it if it was like it was back when I started in '91, but I read through a lot of these threads everyday, just to keep up and still feel being a part of driving in a weird kind of way, and it is going downhill so fast. I can't imagine going through what some of these drivers go through on a daily or regular basis. I would love to get my own truck and do one of the jobs I had with a tanker but it is so regulated now and the government is so involved they have taken all of the fun out of it, IMHO. I guess I'll stick with what I'm doing and and keep my regular pay and vacation and bennies, in turn having to be unhappy and deal with the dopes I have to work with on a daily basis.

FireFighter_02 Thanks this.
  5. Stilllearning

Stilllearning Bobtail Member

Jan 24, 2017
  6. supremegod

supremegod Bobtail Member

Feb 21, 2014
    I understand that sorry about you getting shafted at USX ALL COMPANIES OR THE SAME ON COMP JUST KEEP fighting I feel your pain Driver IVE BEEN THERE

• Draft saved Draft deleted