USX drivers...how's your day??

Discussion in 'US Xpress' started by musicgal, Feb 19, 2011.

1. HD_Renegade

HD_Renegade Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2010
    North Carolina
    What about the local Walmart? My father lives in deltona.

susiq Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. NoCoCraig

NoCoCraig Road Train Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    If you are going to leave a car there, $80 a month and secure is a good bet

susiq Thanks this.
  4. vinsanity

vinsanity Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2009
    South Florida

If I had done that I would never have made it to the drop yard in Buffalo...LOL. I had 8 minutes to spare. Had to spend the night there. They tried to give me a load that pu last night. Told them I had zero hours left. Now I'm at my next shipper and will be heading to St Paul.

I'll be passing through Mansfield Oh but not sure I'll have time to stop and see my brand new nephew. Depends on how long these guys take. If they take real long I may HAVE to stop there.

5. vinsanity

Nov 23, 2009
    South Florida
    Had a great weekend in Seattle last year. We bobtailed all over the place. Went and saw Jimi's grave. Saw the Blue Angels perform. I love Seattle...as long as I don't have to park at the Love's...LOL

6. NoCoCraig

Nov 7, 2010
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    anity;2175304]Had a great weekend in Seattle last year. We bobtailed all over the place. Went and saw Jimi's grave. Saw the Blue Angels perform. I love Seattle...as long as I don't have to park at the Love's...LOL[/QUOTE]

We would take the boat out for Seafair every year to watch the Blue Angels and the Hydroplane races. Always a blast.

7. susiq

susiq Bobtail Member

Jan 22, 2011
    Orlando, Florida
    Renegade - local Walmart never has trucks in parking lot - dont know if allowed but definitely worth asking:) Small world isn't it!

Hubby STILL waiting on truck, aarrgh:(

8. NoCoCraig

Nov 7, 2010
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    Hwy 191 through Moab Utah is stunning! Will post pictures to the blog tomorrow

9. musicgal

musicgal Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Carthage, Missouri
    Am happy to report that we have been running like crazy the last few days.....student has 10hrs to go and she will get off the truck Monday morning in Laurel, MS.....her husband is meeting us there and will take her to Tunnel Hill while I HEAD FOR HOME!!!!....(hopefully...LOL)

10. musicgal

musicgal Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Carthage, Missouri
    I am currently sitting at the Kangaroo in Laurel, MS.....about 5 miles from my delivery in the morning. My student got off the truck and is headed for Tunnel Hill because her husband has to meet with Ken in the morning to get their truck.

I got asked the other day if I would take on another student right away and I said "No".....going home for a few days and then I'm going to run by myself for the next month.

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  11. vinsanity

Nov 23, 2009
    South Florida
    Well made it to St Paul last night. Couldn't deliver til this morning though, but the Ford plant has a huge empty parking lot to stay in.

Had a PA going to Hagerstown. Good miles. Of course that isn't the load assignment they ended up sending me. Now I have to wait until 8pm to pick up a load going to Chicago.

I'm getting a little tired of this BS. I may decide to run teams after my home time.

mtnMoma Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.