UTI Transport Solutions

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by Midwest1, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midwest1

Midwest1 Medium Load Member

Jan 22, 2014
    I just called on a load they had posted and she gave me the rate. I asked her if they could do any better and she laughed and hung up the phone. Any one else have similar issues with this company? Talk about unprofessional.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lite bug

Lite bug Road Train Member

May 3, 2014
    Columbus Ohio
    Slim Pickens on the load board now. Been sitting all day after delivering this morning. Called on a load ( they did not have it ). Let me check on it I will call you back shipper already moved it. I call with in a minute of it being posted. Next one I called on ( did't have miles posted ) he ask me for a rate said he did not have one after I ran the miles he said they was looking for $150 less than my quote. Sitting outside of South Bend In. Load board has about 120 flatbed loads LTL normally has close to 300

4. Lite bug

Lite bug Road Train Member

May 3, 2014
    Columbus Ohio
    Now this guy calls me back says he has to move this load today. I told him what rate the other guy gave me, he said no that was not right. ( I have moved stuff for him before he seen where I looked at his load and called, I did not give him rate because I can not get to pick up location before 5

5. maxya1986

maxya1986 Light Load Member

Feb 17, 2015
    Does anyone know what UTI means? I'm always laughing when see them on the loading board :))

Canned Spam Thanks this.
  6. 6wheeler

6wheeler Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2009
    I never ever call UTi. The lowest, slowest paying broker in the business.

There are some brokers that just are not worth calling because you know it's a waste of time.

Matson
    TA
    UTi
    Alfr8ght.
    Ohio Valley
    TQL

7. rollin coal

rollin coal Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
  8. RayX419

RayX419 Bobtail Member

Mar 6, 2017
    You do really know that its a shark tank right. this snake sharks live of the air we breat...10 minutes one fax they make $$$500 bucks or more nothing new ...but we have to survive and co exist whit the creatures of the JUNGLELAND..AND WE DRIVE THE TRUCK AND PAY THE FUEL....SOME ####

9. rollin coal

rollin coal Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
    You know this is a 2 year old thread and UTI no longer exists right? And making $500 for sending a fax? No-one does that don't be ridiculous. There's a lot of overhead and leg work that goes into sales.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.