Vaping supplies

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by BoyWander, Jan 8, 2017.

1. TequilaSunrise

TequilaSunrise Medium Load Member

Feb 3, 2016
    Seattle, WA
    This was such a situation for us because sometimes he runs out and we have to go to a local shop. If we go to Wyoming we stop in Evanston on exit 5 and go to Juice city we call ahead and they have it ready when we walk in.

We've had to drop our trailers in the yard and bobtail over to a place on a break before.

The final solution has been to buy the coils in bulk and purchase the juice from our local place in a 350 mL bottles.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. QuietStorm

QuietStorm Heavy Load Member

Dec 11, 2016
    Just stock up, save you the trouble of when you drop a bottle of juice out your door at a rest stop

4. Optimistic_Murphy

Optimistic_Murphy Bobtail Member

Nov 2, 2015
    Oak Grove Missouri. Park at the Petro. Vapor Maven s by the BBQ shack is n the corner like your walkng across the street tomthe QT. Good people and they have good prices for large bottles of house juice. Also have premiums.

5. Misesian

Misesian Road Train Member

May 21, 2014
    Nothwest Arkansas
    There is always Uber. Find a vape shop nearby and grab an Uber over. I live in Springdale, AR (sort of) and there is a place called Vapor Maven East of the pilot about 4 miles. For a few bucks an Uber can take you there and back.

6. Txsam45567

Txsam45567 Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2017
    I keep stocked up mostly because I mix up my own juice when I'm at home. In a pinch I have bought a bottle at love's. I keep a backup mod and tank as well a box of coils in the truck at all times.

7. Flatbedder73

Flatbedder73 Medium Load Member

Dec 30, 2012
    Langhorne, PA
    Buy camels

spyder7723 Thanks this.
  8. bigdavid1996

bigdavid1996 Bobtail Member

Aug 2, 2017
    Order your juice from Mt Baker Vapor in big quantities and get it from home you get some off time. MtBakerVapor has 30ml bottles for about $8 each so you can buy plenty enough to be out for several weeks a time without breaking the bank a local shop.

9. Boattlebot

Boattlebot Road Train Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Mount baker was some of the worst juice I've ever had.

I'd recomended Verde valley vapes any day over mount baker. 120$ got me over 1000 millileters

CasanovaCruiser Thanks this.
  10. bigdavid1996

bigdavid1996 Bobtail Member

Aug 2, 2017
    Mt Baker definitely isn't top of line by any means. Its cheap juice, you get what you pay for. But its my daily vape anymore. There are some pretty dank flavors but then again there are some absolutely garbage flavors too that would gag about anyone

11. Boattlebot

Boattlebot Road Train Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Try Verde valley vapes. You get alot more for your money.

bigdavid1996 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.