Veltri a theif!!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Mail Contractor Driver, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Monro

Monro Bobtail Member

Mar 27, 2016
    You do not need to take their insurance. They lie and tell you it is a law. It is not. You can cancel their insurance any time you want to and purchase your own insurance with that money.

2. inktoxicated

inktoxicated Light Load Member

Apr 1, 2010
    south brunswick nj
    I know this is revisiting the dead but looks veltri pays hourly now. although 22 is a lot less than the 25-26 I see with other contractors.
    STILL GROWING...COME JOIN OUR TEAM

Veltri, Inc. is a USPS mail contractor and dedicated hauler and currently is hiring CDL A tractor trailer drivers for their new location in South Brunswick, NJ. These are local driving jobs. Drop and hook, no loading or unloading.

F/T and P/T positions available. Must be able to drive NY, NJ, PA, DE all locations, all local driving.

Multiple full time shifts available.(company runs 7 days a week make your schedule)
    9 pm to Midnight start shifts run 8 to 10 hours

9 am to noon start shifts run 8 to 10 hours

3. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    $22 is criminal in that area, IMO. But since the USPS loses billions each year, what can one expect?
    The company that has the contract in my area pays like $24 but I interviewed back in 04 & they where paying $22. So in 15 yrs a $2 raise per hr?
    It went from word of mouth & who you knew highly sought after job, to recruiting like JBH & SWIFT.

4. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

As part of Judge Michael Urbanski's sentence, the Beams were ordered to serve home confinement for six months, complete 100 hours of community service and pay a fine of $5,000 each.

####, that's all you get for "Attempting to Defraud the United States Government"? Geezus. Must been some nice funds paid somewhere. Any normal person would be serving time, an paying a helluva lot more money.

The only example this case will show to other companies is...if you get caught, you'll get a hand slap, CONFINED TO YOUR HOUSE, you know with all your creature comforts, an pay a pittance of a fine.

I suppose this is where I Should just be happy it even made it to the court room.

In other news...I'm glad to see this thread updated. I always wonder when I come across threads like this what happened. Heh.

Sirscrapntruckalot - Grrr..

5. Grouch

Grouch Road Train Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Between here and eternity
    The Beams got Mark Obenshian, a member of Virginia Senate, to defend them. Need I say more?? The Beams, "pillars of the community", fine Christians. LOL

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Forget the 5 hours in traffic.

If the company had to pay on all the hours burnt because someone else totally screwed up they would no longer exist.

I would prefer to think you are enjoying life with that 5 hours in traffic rather than adding up non existent pay.

7. bigjoel

bigjoel Road Train Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Houston, Tx
    Get an attorney and sue him.

8. Csdsm18

Csdsm18 Light Load Member

Oct 20, 2019
  9. gpf87

gpf87 Heavy Load Member

Feb 2, 2017
    There are a lot mail haulers that pay you trip pay .. Now yes, it's hourly and advertised as hourly but it's based on a specific route

Example : if the route pays $25 per hour and it's scheduled for 8 hours ,you're getting $200 whether it takes you 10 hours or 6.5 .

There are also some better companies that will actually pay you 'real' hourly

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.