Verizon 4G deal

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by HD_Renegade, Sep 16, 2011.

1. justawheelholderfornow

justawheelholderfornow Medium Load Member

Oct 12, 2010
    The Bank
    LOL!
    Read my post above...i go thru over 2G/day easily!
    They sure can...if you like to sit inside McD's for 6hrs to download one movie

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CommDriver

CommDriver Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2006
    I just got a Sling adapter for my Dish receiver at home. So I can watch all my channels wherever I am on the road. I'm just getting started with it, went through 3 gb's since Thanksgiving watching football. And I did some of that with a free wi-fi hotspot.

I'm using the Droid Bionic with hotspot 12 gb plan. I may need to go to 22gb. I guess there is no "unlimited" anymore as I did not see it as one of the plans.

But sure am enjoying the Sling. What is good about is, if the connection slows, the picture gets blurry instead of breaking down and getting choppy. It may do that for a second, but then gets kind of blurry and continues to optimize until it becomes clear again. It is a much better streaming experience than many of the online players at sites like Hulu, and many of the networks whether you must have a super fast connection or it is always starting and stopping. And you get all the channels you would have at home.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.