Verizon Unlimited Back

Discussion in 'Cellular - Voice - Data' started by Balakov100, Feb 12, 2017.

1. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

Xfinity/Comcast is now in cellphone biz using Verizon network. Until end of July 201 they offer unlimited data, talk, text for $45 mo. No Line access charge, which saves you $20. The price is $20 less than Vzw, no LAC another $20 off, but it uses Vzw network. You have to buy a phone from them. But the $40 savings virtually pays for the phone. Xfinity Mobile. BTW, you can buy their cheapest phone $135/7.5 per month and put the SIM in your Vzw phone. You have to have an address in Xfinity service area and buy another Xfinity service. TV or Internet to qualify.

I also just found out about ATT & Mobley. For $20 month you can have unlimited data on ATT network. There was a thread on here about Mobley. It's working great. RVers really love this thing. Mobley gers power from car/truck OBD II port but you can get power adapters to use 12v or USB power. $20 unlimited data! This price might go up to $40 after July 17, 2017.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. larry2903

larry2903 Heavy Load Member

Oct 18, 2009
    On the trails
  4. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    That was the same response i got. A lot of areas in my home city have become useless before i got a local job. And still are 18 months later. With NO new construction other then a corridor highway being built 2 blocks away. And a tower right in front of me. Next to that corridor being built 2 blocks away.

I have no verizon service on my way to work or home. With 3 towers enroute. On only ONE street that takes me home and to work. It was a real PITA when i go to a concert and can't get a hold of anyone.

5. larry2903

Oct 18, 2009
    On the trails
    I didn't have any problems with signal, see earlier post. They're throttling my data and claiming that there not.

6. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Your embedded Verizon response pertains to signal loss..not data throttling

7. larry2903

Oct 18, 2009
    On the trails
    I know that, that's why I'm very displeased with them right now. I've had no loss of signal.

8. Hurst

Hurst Registered Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Tampa, Fl
    Verizon isnt for everyone.

I personally havent had any real issues and I feel bad for those of you that are having problems. Because they have been the best carrier for me and I have zero patience for technical difficulties. I want what I pay for, and if I am paying above market value,. then I want above market service.

Snowwy: Just because you see a tower doesnt mean there is Verizon service out of that tower. There are several corridors going up 93 in NV that has a bunch of towers, but there is no Verizon service for almost 20 miles at times. Really frustrating. So I feel your pain. How ever,.. out of all the carriers I have tried,.. Verizon still has the largest and best coverage area. Thats why I stay with them. No other reason.

Hurst

9. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    There are a few towers around my neighborhood.1 location has 2 towers sitting on trailers. The high winds blew em over. Shut down Bangerter Highway. That was a couple months ago.

I'm not certain but there might be a possibility of repaired towers. I"m starting to get sprint signal in restaurants i eat at quite often. And signal at remote dairy's in the boonies. Might be a possibility that verizon might be working better but i don't have them anymore. Got my mobley as discussed in the zte thread. I'm not impressed with att speeds. 1 location tested at 25 down. everything else has been 5 down or less. Just got my usb power supply for the device so i can take my mobley with me to test out in teh boonies.

I"m looking for a way to extend the range of my mobley. As it only has a range of 30 feet. Be cool to use the mobley on my motorcycle rides and still have internet. If possible. But i'm usually more then 30 feet away.

10. iraqralph43

iraqralph43 Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2012
  11. iraqralph43

iraqralph43 Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2012
    UKMOVNOW free movies...works on android phones.....not sure about iphone

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.